+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I submit my passport ?

rahatrocks1

Jan 6, 2016
Hello Guys, I have got an email few days ago about giving Medical examination . They have sent another email regarding the total procedure for applicants where they mentioned that after 2 weeks of medical examination , applicant have to submit their passport.
I have given my medical examination yesterday
My Questions are :
1. Should I wait for another email about submitting passport after they receive my medical report ?
2. Can I submit my passport now ?
3. Is it necessary to submit passport exactly after 2 weeks ?

Please answer me. I am in serious confusion

rajveer14

Feb 18, 2015
if they have requested your medical then be almost sure of visa. they are giving 2 weeks time because your medical reports reach embassy after 1 week. they are saying 2 weeks because it will take them this much time max to process your medical reports and they need your passport for visa stamping after that.
1)if you want to wait for email then expect to wait for atleast 2-3 weeks but as you have already got the instructions to submit the passport, there is no need to wait, it will only delay your processing.
2).it depends on vfs guys if they will accept your passport now.if your home is closer to vfs center you can try submitting it now, otherwise wait till 2 weeks. to submit it at vfs center, just take your instructions page from CIC along with you, they will need it.
3)offcourse it is necessary to submit your passport if you want visa. if not, then it's your wish.

rahatrocks1

Jan 6, 2016
Thank You so much for the reply

Yes then its better to go VFS and ask them what to do. My medical report has been sent. I called them, and they said they had sent it .
So it means i don't have to wait for two weeks. or Its my wish to wait