+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should i submit IELTS with PP after Medical?

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Oh.. Thank you very much friends. I have got three replies and all have same answer "don't".
Well, I have made decision to not to submit. Again thank you very very much to all of you. Wish you all the success. :-* :-* :-* :-*

And haan, one thing, is it necessary to attach a cover letter while submitting pp back? B/z I read somewhere here that it is necessary. What would you people say about this?

And shall I send a photocopy of receipt that I received from the Doctor ( as a proof that I have done medical)

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Bro i dont know but i would suggest you to submit receipt.
Again, no need to submit cover letter.

Tell me, what medical checks were performed in medical?

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They dont even need the receipt at this level.All they want is the medical report.
This is the mistake that most people normally make.Dont colour your documents.They have lready decided on giving you the visa.

WAIT FOR YOUR VISA,GET ON YOUR PLANE AND TAKE OFF TO CANADA OK.

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont even panic.you will definately get the visa.

Just make sure you book your plane at the right time and enjoy your flight to canada

zippy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visa Office......
cic islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there isn't a need of sumiting cover letter to VO cuz medical report is sent by the dr and u just need to send back ur PP and what will you write in the cover letter tht am sending my PP lolxxxxx ??? com on buddies think.

cover letter is needed if you want to explain a certain point in ur application that isn't clear just from the documents.it isn't needed if you r just submit ur PP doesn't tht sound funny

:)

saud

Star Member
May 6, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
dont do any thing bc they only call for medical when they accept your visa application.this mean u r accepted and if u r medically fit they will offer u the visa