+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I raise a webform for the following issues? Kindly guide.

taq12345

Jul 31, 2020
Hi guys, I had applied on 29th June for a TRV to visit my brother who is a Canadian citizen. However I feel there are some things we left out. Please guide me if these issues are serious enough to raise a webform:

1. I did not write a cover letter (I mentioned my intent in the online form only).
2. Brother did not write an invitation letter (he attached all required documents though like bank statements, passport, lease, tax returns).
3. I attached a family registration certificate but did not mention explicitly that I live with my family as well (mother and 3 siblings). Although I did mention that my mother and my address are the same.
4. I did not attach my mother's property document (where I currently reside).
5. I just filed my latest Tax Return for FY2022 so this wasn't added in application. (FY 2021 was added)
6. I have not mentioned my approximate expenses of the trip. (However itinerary mentions places to visit and I've mentioned financial help from brother)
7. My mother has a valid Canada visa but I did not mention that I might go with her. Which case would be stronger? If I go alone or with mother?
8. In my Leave Letter my name's spellings are written as "Ahmed" instead of "Ahmad".
9. I take care of my brother at home who is disabled but I did not mention this.
10. Didn't attach car ownership card since it had wrong address.

Thanks!

Last edited:

ryvinson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi guys, I had applied on 29th June for a TRV to visit my brother who is a Canadian citizen. However I feel there are some things we left out. Please guide me if these issues are serious enough to raise a webform:

1. I did not write a cover letter (I mentioned my intent in the online form only).
2. Brother did not write an invitation letter (he attached all required documents though like bank statements, passport, lease, tax returns).
3. I attached a family registration certificate but did not mention explicitly that I live with my family as well (mother and 3 siblings). Although I did mention that my mother and my address are the same.
4. I did not attach my mother's property document (where I currently reside).
5. I just filed my latest Tax Return for FY2022 so this wasn't added in application.
6. I have not mentioned my approximate expenses of the trip.
7. My mother has a valid Canada visa but I did not mention that I might go with her. Which case would be stronger? If I go alone or with mother?
8. In my Leave Letter my name's spellings are written as "Ahmed" instead of "Ahmad".
9. I take care of my brother at home who is disabled but I did not mention this.
10. Didn't attach car ownership card since it had wrong address.

Thanks!
The issues highlighted above are material enough to withdraw your application. You’re not providing a true or complete account of your yourself and circumstances.

taq12345

Jul 31, 2020
The issues highlighted above are material enough to withdraw your application. You’re not providing a true or complete account of your yourself and circumstances.
Any point specifically? My mother got a visa with more or less the same docs.