+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I or Should I not?

gc_007

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Good news that the scores have dropped to 481. Mine will be arnd 470 as per the CRS calculator. However, I have not created my EE profile as my ECA is pending. I have just sent a request to my university for the marksheets. The score of 470 is of course considering my education. Should I create my profile or should I wait till I get my ECA? I dont know how long will it take for the ECA.

What happens if I get ITA and my ECA is still pending?

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have 60 days from the time you get an ITA to submit your file. It is better to create your profile and get an ITA if you dont receive your ECA by then, simply don't submit anything. you aint loosing nothing! Although if you get it, you/'re golden

gc_007

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
the_lion said:
You have 60 days from the time you get an ITA to submit your file. It is better to create your profile and get an ITA if you dont receive your ECA by then, simply don't submit anything. you aint loosing nothing! Although if you get it, you/'re golden
Thanks for the reply. If I get ITA and dont submit anything dont I have to submit a new profile. Will I get the invite at the next draw as well if I dont do nothing?

krutarth

Feb 4, 2015
U can always update your EE profile anytime.. So don't waste your time just create it.. I have the same situation. Cheers!!

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dont we have to mention our ECA reference number when we make the profile??

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've also created my EE profile at the beginning of March while my ECA was still pending. I used the file number given by WES in January, when I paid the fee.
The assessment should be ready the latest by end of April hence I hope this won't be any issue if I get an ITA.