+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I apply or not?

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Hi ,
Actually I want to know that my husband sent me an invitation letter and other documents to support my case for TRV but somehow it got late and now if I apply with the same docs. then its short period (less than the period required to process application for TRV) between the application submission and planned arrival at Canada . Should I apply now with the same invitation letter and travel itinerary or get new letter of invitation ,tickets booking. itinerary etc ?
Thank you :)

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Yes you can apply with the same information.

Dost_Dost said:
Hi ,
Actually I want to know that my husband sent me an invitation letter and other documents to support my case for TRV but somehow it got late and now if I apply with the same docs. then its short period (less than the period required to process application for TRV) between the application submission and planned arrival at Canada . Should I apply now with the same invitation letter and travel itinerary or get new letter of invitation ,tickets booking. itinerary etc ?
Thank you :)

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
ortom said:
Yes you can apply with the same information.
thank you Ortom its really very important for me. If there any information which can be useful for me regarding my the above post please let me know. Please ok! thank you :)