+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

should i apply for student visa or not...guys pls help...

Sep 6, 2012
Hi guys... I have specially created my ID here as i hve seen a lot of people trying to help each other... I have been to various consultants for information about study abroad... Basically canada... Sooo now the scenario is that I am totally confused... Went to best of best and evryone is now saying that I should go to australia for studying or dubai... But my preference is canada and no where else... I have done my 10th with 66% and 12th with 55% marks... Done my graduation in BCA in 2005... After that i have started working... Have all my exp in US HR... Till date there is no gap in my employemnt... I am almost 29 yrs old and married but wish to study more soo that I can get better jobs when I come back... Any suggestions as I am planning to go for Jan intake... Should I apply for PG diploma of One yr or two yrs as I am sure that if i apply for masters course I will not be able to crack GMAT :(.. some consultants have told me that I cannot apply for SPP program and I will have to apply through general student visa... I have also heard tht SPP is easy and genereal is tough... Guyd please tell me should I take this risk of applying for a student VISA...

H

HBK

want to study more said:
Hi guys... I have specially created my ID here as i hve seen a lot of people trying to help each other... I have been to various consultants for information about study abroad... Basically canada... Sooo now the scenario is that I am totally confused... Went to best of best and evryone is now saying that I should go to australia for studying or dubai... But my preference is canada and no where else... I have done my 10th with 66% and 12th with 55% marks... Done my graduation in BCA in 2005... After that i have started working... Have all my exp in US HR... Till date there is no gap in my employemnt... I am almost 29 yrs old and married but wish to study more soo that I can get better jobs when I come back... Any suggestions as I am planning to go for Jan intake... Should I apply for PG diploma of One yr or two yrs as I am sure that if i apply for masters course I will not be able to crack GMAT :(.. some consultants have told me that I cannot apply for SPP program and I will have to apply through general student visa... I have also heard tht SPP is easy and genereal is tough... Guyd please tell me should I take this risk of applying for a student VISA...
Visa chances are same under SPP/generic.concentrate on your study plan.choose the program related to your study/experience.

Sep 6, 2012
Thanks soo much.. but some consultants are not letting me apply for SPP.. they have to say that I am not eligilble for SPP... I can only apply through general... Very disheartened...

H

HBK

want to study more said:
Thanks soo much.. but some consultants are not letting me apply for SPP.. they have to say that I am not eligilble for SPP... I can only apply through general... Very disheartened...
What's the reason? and why to take risk of consultant?

if you are applying to any of the listed college (no previous refusal)http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/StudentPartnersProgram_ProgrammePartenairesEtudiants-Nov09.aspx?view=d it means you are applying under SPP....

Well there is no difference between SPP and Generic category......only difference is you will have to give income proof(ITR etc.) under generic category....

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/StudentPartnersProgram_ProgrammePartenairesEtudiants-Nov09.aspx?view=d

Here is the checklist of SPP

http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/pdf/Student_Partners_Program_(SPP)_in_india_190412.pdf

bhargavk

Jun 18, 2011
Better to apply in university category, because chance of getting visa is more if it is university
I suggest you to go with university than colleges