+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

short term furnished accommodation in calgary - info plz

hope73

Nov 16, 2009
Hello all,

I am landing in Calgary next week on a PR visa along with my family. The biggest obstacle I am facing is to find a short term accommodation prior landing.
Could someone please assist me in this matter.
I don't even know which part of the city to look for in the rental sites. I don't mind to stay on the outskirts if it is cheap and have a friendly neighbourhood.
Please give me some reliable contacts so that I can make reservation before my travel.

Also, please let me know that is it compulsory to provide a mailing address for PR card application at the airport itself or can be given later after we had a stable accommodation?

Hoping for a quick response from the experts.

Thanks a lot.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope73 said:
Hello all,

I am landing in Calgary next week on a PR visa along with my family. The biggest obstacle I am facing is to find a short term accommodation prior landing.
Could someone please assist me in this matter.
Please go through the link below,select the area ,check in Google map and call them for rent and other requirements
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/f-real-estate-short-term-rentals-W0QQCatIdZ42

I don't even know which part of the city to look for in the rental sites. I don't mind to stay on the outskirts if it is cheap and have a friendly neighbourhood.
Please give me some reliable contacts so that I can make reservation before my travel.

Also, please let me know that is it compulsory to provide a mailing address for PR card application at the airport itself or can be given later after we had a stable accommodation?Can be

Hoping for a quick response from the experts.

Thanks a lot.