+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sharjah PCC

manboarpig

Star Member
Oct 23, 2016
@elzsb yeah i guess online would be okay because on the cic site each country has it's specific PCC instructions, and there are some countries that have instructions that online would not be accepted, and UAE isn't one of them.

hassaan_anwar

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
Did you receive SMS confirmation as soon as you applied the PCC. If not, then your application didn't go through. If you have a Dubai visa and are applying for PCC on Sharjah police website then it won't even give you an error page but the application won't go through. It is best to apply from Dubai if you have Dubai visa
You are right, apparently my application never went through even though i got a reference number. The police guy told me that as my visa is from dubai i need to get it from them. I just got my PCC from dubai so hopefully all will be ok. Should i mention this in the LOE though ?

hassaan_anwar

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
If anyone having issue with their PCC in dubai, then i suggest you go to the "certificate issuing" department in Jebel Ali Police Station, the guy over there is very helpful. I think his name is Jaffar. He got my PCC done in 2 hours!! :D

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are right, apparently my application never went through even though i got a reference number. The police guy told me that as my visa is from dubai i need to get it from them. I just got my PCC from dubai so hopefully all will be ok. Should i mention this in the LOE though ?
There is no need to mention this in the LoE. The only thing CIC needs is a PCC from any of the Emirates in the UAE. So, Dubai PCC is completely fine.

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If anyone having issue with their PCC in dubai, then i suggest you go to the "certificate issuing" department in Jebel Ali Police Station, the guy over there is very helpful. I think his name is Jaffar. He got my PCC done in 2 hours!! :D
It is also worthwhile to check at the CID department in Qusais.

Reactions: hassaan_anwar

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Did you get a hard/paper copy?

Dusyant Kumar

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
i lived in Sharjah for 3 years and having visa from Sharjah only. Can i apply online from dubai, as i understand in this forum that it is faster. Secondly, i can't visit UAE in near future, is there any provision to get it online, as i can't go to collect it.

anjanacarri

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
18-12-2018
LANDED..........
18-07-2019
is the certificate from Ministry of Interior accepted by IRCC?