+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

Mr.Awesome

Mar 14, 2017
raviG said:
I had applied WES for ECA evaluation recently. Just wanted to know how the timelines for WES in 2017. I do see lot of threads for the same, but those are old (2014,2016).Can you people share your WES timelines ? I am from India (Bangalore) and got all the transcripts signed from bangalore university before applying ECA.

• Applied ECA and Paid fees : 7-JAN-2017
  • Sent all the documents to WES by DHL : 7-JAN-2017 (I had prepared college transcripts readily)
  • Courier delivered to WES : 10-JAN-2017
  • Sent an email using support option about the delay :15-JAN-2017
  • Staus changed to Document Received - Review in progress :18-JAN-2017
  • No updates for a week :26-JAN-2017
  • Sent an email using support option about
    the delay :26-JAN-2017

It's good to know how others facing problem with WES. I will update the thread once i receive any updates

Hello, Did you get your ECA? How long did it take to get it done?

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
My Wife's ECA was done in exactly 20 days from 6th Feb (Docs eval) to 6th March eval completed, they received my Masters documents from Anglia Ruskin on 30th Jan, the funny part was they updated my account to documents received review in progress on 25th Jan and on 30th Jan when they actually received the documents, they changed the status back to awaiting documents, so i emailed them and in 4 days they changed the status back to documents received. I have sent them my bachelor's documents on 27th Feb, which the acknowledged on 7th March, 13th March they have changed the status to eval in progress.

Over this period, I have been constantly emailing them about the progress in my case and they have replied everytime (exactly after 4 days and that too non generic email), my CRS stands at 433, lets see when they complete my ECA. Hoping to make atleast the 58th draw.

Lilix

Apr 2, 2013
My advice to anyone needing ECA done is doing it with IQAS. They only take 10 business days after receiving all documents. ;)

Mar 15, 2017
Since this forum is about waiting time from WES, expecting it would help me with my queries.
1. Need to get ECA done from WES for Canada PR, what documents i need to send to WES?
just in brief about myself
Completed B.E (Computer Science) in 2007 from Smt Indira Gandhi College of Engineering affiliated to Universtiy of Mumbai. -- I already have transcript from college for all the years but its dated in 2009
Completed Executive -MBA (Dual Specialization Major - Finance , Minor- IT) in 2016 from NMIMS.
Having total year of Exp = 10 years.
Please help me

kimokamel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
jignesh_trivedi83 said:
Since this forum is about waiting time from WES, expecting it would help me with my queries.
1. Need to get ECA done from WES for Canada PR, what documents i need to send to WES?
Completed B.E (Computer Science) in 2007 from Smt Indira Gandhi College of Engineering affiliated to Universtiy of Mumbai. -- I already have transcript from college for all the years but its dated in 2009
Completed Executive -MBA (Dual Specialization Major - Finance , Minor- IT) in 2016 from NMIMS.
Please help me
Advice number 1 DONT use WES use IQAS

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

WES status changed to "Evaluation in Progress" on 14th March.
Today, they sent notification email saying "Evaluation Completed". After login to my account it shows completed as well.

However, I am not able to download SOFT copy from my account. I am wondering whether they did everything correct or not.
waiting for hard copy, which sent over mail.

nipuns1

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
canada
Visa Office......
ottawa
yes use some other service if you want fast results, BCIT has express service for ECA , you will need latest transcript from university which is sealed and attested from the univ registrar , and the degree certificate as well

jignesh_trivedi83 said:
Please help me

nipuns1

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
canada
Visa Office......
ottawa
Email them , they should give you a soft copy

gowthamp said:
Hello,

Today, they sent notification email saying "Evaluation Completed". After login to my account it shows completed as well.

However, I am not able to download SOFT copy from my account. I am wondering whether they did everything correct or not.

rawalc

Feb 22, 2017
They took 35 days after receiving my documents for a US Master's degree, and 42 days to complete the evaluation for my wife's degrees (2 bachelor's from India) after receiving all documents.

kimokamel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
gowthamp said:
Hello,

I got my status changed to evaluation in progress also on the 14th of March but till now nothing changed.

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am able to download the SOFT copy of ECA.

The soft copy looks normal and wondering how they completed mine so early?

Hoping that there won't be any mistakes in hard copy.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
gowthamp said:
I am able to download the SOFT copy of ECA.

The soft copy looks normal and wondering how they completed mine so early?

Hoping that there won't be any mistakes in hard copy.
My husband's took exactly five days to be completed. Mine is taking forever. So weird. Hardcopy is the same as soft copy (with stamp and such that's all)

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamgha said:
My husband's took exactly five days to be completed. Mine is taking forever. So weird. Hardcopy is the same as soft copy (with stamp and such that's all)
Then I might be fine as well. So far wondering something might be wrong, as WES is taking easily 20 days for evaluation.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
gowthamp said:
Then I might be fine as well. So far wondering something might be wrong, as WES is taking easily 20 days for evaluation.
Yeah for me the scare came when mine took so long! Trust me you're one of the lucky few! The stress of waiting is annoying especially when it's the only paper you need to get ITA (our predicted score is way over the cutoffs of the last few draws)