+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SHARE YOUR ALTERNATE OPTION IF " FSW " DOESN'T HAPPEN.

Go-Canada-Go

Star Member
May 1, 2013
how about Scandinavian Countries ? Is there any Country which is gud enough ? has anyone got any personal experiences to share about the lifestyle and settlement over there ? ?

rajeeve6600

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
October 2013
Med's Request
February 2014
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
By Jesus's grace , May 2014
Go-Canada-Go said:
I heard even if I cross the 60 points mark getting nominated by the state, visa decision is entirely dependent on aus-immigration and the chances are very unlikely. is it true ? ?
No..This is not true...For state sponsored visa sub-class 190, Priority processing applies.
This Means that your visa will be processed faster than general skilled visa... :p

Read below for more details :

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm

also, http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/visas/subclass-190/

rajeeve6600

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
October 2013
Med's Request
February 2014
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
Go-Canada-Go said:
how about Scandinavian Countries ? Is there any Country which is gud enough ? has anyone got any personal experiences to share about the lifestyle and settlement over there ? ?
Among Scandinavian countries, German job seeker visa is an attraction.

They have opened it couple of months ago and its easy to obtain one.

The challenge is to find out a job in Germany , as you need to know German to sustain there.... :-\

Go-Canada-Go

Star Member
May 1, 2013
rajeeve6600 said:
No..This is not true...For state sponsored visa sub-class 190, Priority processing applies.
This Means that your visa will be processed faster than general skilled visa... :p

Read below for more details :

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm

also, http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/visas/subclass-190/
Yaa I am aware that applications are selected on First-cum-First serve basis. I am of the opinion that without having a minimum 3 years of work experience its impossible to get selected under sub class 190....

Go-Canada-Go

Star Member
May 1, 2013
rajeeve6600 said:
Among Scandinavian countries, German job seeker visa is an attraction.

They have opened it couple of months ago and its easy to obtain one.

The challenge is to find out a job in Germany , as you need to know German to sustain there.... :-\
are you talking about the EU blue card ? Germany is a country which didn't allow immigrants for a very long time. So I am still sceptic on Germany. My friend is living near Hamburg, Germany for the past 8 years and he never encouraged me to come there, I obviously know the reason why he didn't.
Norway-Denmark have more easier routes of choice on migration.

rajeeve6600

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
October 2013
Med's Request
February 2014
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
Go-Canada-Go said:
are you talking about the EU blue card ? Germany is a country which didn't allow immigrants for a very long time. So I am still sceptic on Germany. My friend is living near Hamburg, Germany for the past 8 years and he never encouraged me to come there, I obviously know the reason why he didn't.
No..not Blue card...its the German job seeker visa, which enables us to get EU blue card in the future :

more details :

http://www.india.diplo.de/contentblob/3680654/Daten/2700335/download_visa_InfosheetJobseekers.pdf

rajeeve6600

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
October 2013
Med's Request
February 2014
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
Go-Canada-Go said:
Yaa I am aware that applications are selected on First-cum-First serve basis. I am of the opinion that without having a minimum 3 years of work experience its impossible to get selected under sub class 190....
Yes...you are right...we need at least 3 years of exp for state sponsorship....But nowadays State sponsorship is very tough to get i read in some forums

sabrinawaiz

May 29, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go-Canada-Go said:
Willkommen in Deutschland. We are very friendly people.

Go-Canada-Go

Star Member
May 1, 2013
sabrinawaiz said:
Willkommen in Deutschland. We are very friendly people.
Sorry, if it was offensive. I just said what I heard from him. I know Germany is a brilliant country, I only meant career prospects are not bright for immigrants when compared with other countries.

sabrinawaiz

May 29, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Germany is also in need of highly skilled people, particularly Engineers and Researchers. I hope my country too can attract some of the talented people by providing better opportunities for them. Being a German national, I would like to ask everyone to explore the opportunities in Germany. Some one mentioned about a job search visa. Take it, come over here in Germany, and see what happens .... If you are well qualified, I am sure there will be opportunities for you. Germany offers high living standards and you can have that great feeling of being in Europe.

Everyone has their own reasons for applying to FSW 2013. My boyfriend is doing Phd in Canada and I want to be with him. Being a German, visiting Canada for 6 months is no problem. But, let me see if I can get a PR on my own and surprise him. We are so much in love but don't want to get married yet. I do not know what the future has in store for us. All the best to everyone in this forum.

rajeeve6600

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
October 2013
Med's Request
February 2014
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
sabrinawaiz said:
Germany is also in need of highly skilled people, particularly Engineers and Researchers. I hope my country too can attract some of the talented people by providing better opportunities for them. Being a German national, I would like to ask everyone to explore the opportunities in Germany. Some one mentioned about a job search visa. Take it, come over here in Germany, and see what happens .... If you are well qualified, I am sure there will be opportunities for you. Germany offers high living standards and you can have that great feeling of being in Europe.

Everyone has their own reasons for applying to FSW 2013. My boyfriend is doing Phd in Canada and I want to be with him. Being a German, visiting Canada for 6 months is no problem. But, let me see if I can get a PR on my own and surprise him. We are so much in love but don't want to get married yet. I do not know what the future has in store for us. All the best to everyone in this forum.
Germany is a wonderful place to live and work...My Uncle and aunt lived there for 40 years and they had very nice memories...
I also planned to move to Germany using the visa i mentioned earlier, but finding a work without knowledge of German was difficult...Hence dropped the plan... :)

sam439

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
04-02-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2014
LANDED..........
Will be by April 2014
If state has nominated you then state will inform immigration to put you EOI in fast track process. That is you'll get invitation very soon within a month I think. If everything else is genuine i.e all documents are clear and true and background check is clear then they immediately grant you a visa.

Go-Canada-Go

Star Member
May 1, 2013
sam439 said:
If state has nominated you then state will inform immigration to put you EOI in fast track process. That is you'll get invitation very soon within a month I think. If everything else is genuine i.e all documents are clear and true and background check is clear then they immediately grant you a visa.
Yaa that's very true.first, one has to be very lucky for getting nominated.

Go-Canada-Go

Star Member
May 1, 2013
sabrinawaiz said:

thanks, and I wish you the same. I hope, you to be with your boyfriend very soon.