+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Shall I wathdraw FDW

amishb9

Jan 12, 2009
I applied for FDW in March 2008 got File number in November 2008 ans I applied for AINP in November ggot PNP certification in Dec 2008.
I have recd a letter with in 1 week from Buffalo that If I want to process my application ,without paying extra fee,in AINP then send IMM0008 forms and backsground updated forms. Which i sent immidiately.
Then with in 4 days I recd package from AINP that I should withdraw my FDW and apply under AINP stream with the FEES??

Now I am not sure CIC buffalo asked me clearly that I donot need to pay just fill these forms!!

Guys ,What should I do

ferdiii

Jan 5, 2009
amishb9 said:
I applied for FDW in March 2008 got File number in November 2008 ans I applied for AINP in November ggot PNP certification in Dec 2008.
I have recd a letter with in 1 week from Buffalo that If I want to process my application ,without paying extra fee,in AINP then send IMM0008 forms and backsground updated forms. Which i sent immidiately.
Then with in 4 days I recd package from AINP that I should withdraw my FDW and apply under AINP stream with the FEES??

Now I am not sure CIC buffalo asked me clearly that I donot need to pay just fill these forms!!

Guys ,What should I do
Do you hire an attorney? If not, try to call them (CIC) and ALberta to clarify issues. Paying twice when unnecessary is not good. Please sorry to digress, how did you apply for AINP, I would really like this PNP against Information Technology and am in Nigeria. Thank you!