+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Settlement ideas

Adithya03

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
does Canada still welcome immigration? after studies in Canada immigration possible ? which is the best country to immigrate ?

jusj

Jan 14, 2014
It all depends on which course you are planning to study,your background,you finding employment in Canada,your IELTS score,from which province you are applying for residency etc.There are a number of variables that has to be taken into consideration.But I can tell you one thing its not easy....

Adithya03

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
thnx fr the reply yeah i know it's not easy hoping fr best i have taken advanced diploma in human resource in sheridan college :D hoping fr best my idea is to settle in the country i go :D any idea which country would be the best fr that ?

jusj

Jan 14, 2014
I will say Canada,Australia,Germany and Singapore are some of the countries that has immigration policies.Almost the process is same in all these countries,I guess.Regarding Canada How many years is your course?Whats your professional background?

Adithya03

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
my course is advanced diploma human resource :D for 3 years :D yeah i searched fr Australia and Germany but chose Canada :D hope everything oges well and i get pr :D and i m from a commerce background :D

jusj

Jan 14, 2014
Check for job opportunities for human resource managers in Canada so that you will get more insight on the Canadian job market..Also do a course that will help you get a job very fast.This is very critical as your residency plans will depend on this.

Also as of now I don't think Human Resource management positions are eligible under CEC for immigration.Am not 100 % positive so please cross check.I checked for NOC code and couldn't find anything.The occupation should be having an NOC for you to apply for immigration under CEC.All the best.

Adithya03

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
thanks a lot but i saw human resource in noc code list could you please check for me again like it's general business we have to chose and i chose human resource like i think i saw human resource generalist :D where to check noc code list?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp