Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017

ds80

Mar 2, 2017
Hi,

Please send me the link for WhatsApp group. My application AOR is on 5th Sep. Federal Skilled worker

Dheeraj

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

Sorry for a short break on publishing this reports, i've been away... thank you for so many requests to resume posting this.

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

The report is getting longer and more complex, so not sure if you, guys, want me to make it short or continue to give more and more details.

PPRs by period from Jan 1st to 9th of September 2017

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*Recently we have seen quite a few CEC from April/May being processed and getting PPR.
**Feb AOR have seen a seen a lot of PPRs for PNP-O.
*** Jan AOR slowly getting cleared, we see 1-2-3 PPRs per week reported for Jan AOR.
**** August have seen a number of quick PPRs too.

Statuses by day of submission for January

Statuses by day of submission for February:

Statuses by day of submission for March:
*March had seen the largest number of applicants, and it has been very slow for now....

Statuses by day of submission for April:

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Statuses by day of submission for June:
*Quite a few PPRs for June AOR this month, mainly FSWO.

Statuses by day of submission for July:

[/url

Statuses by day of submission for August:
*We have seen a lot of 15-25 days PPRs coming through, which is good sign, but still within the last 9 months trend.

[url=http://ibb.co/mPjHGv]

*We can see the meds processing slowed down again, if August got meds cleared quickly, September wait longer now.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average wait by stream (average mean)

Current Processing Dates (based on the tracker data)

Applicants by Stream:
*We can see increase in PNP applicants due to OINP and NSNP

Average wait for PNP based on the province of application (the sample size is small, but still some results are exciting)
[/url]

naweed04

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks Andy!. Really insightful.
How long do you reckon for meds to be passed under Sept AOR?

Quick weekly round-up:

Sorry for a short break on publishing this reports, i've been away... thank you for so many requests to resume posting this.

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

The report is getting longer and more complex, so not sure if you, guys, want me to make it short or continue to give more and more details.

PPRs by period from Jan 1st to 9th of September 2017

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*Recently we have seen quite a few CEC from April/May being processed and getting PPR.
**Feb AOR have seen a seen a lot of PPRs for PNP-O.
*** Jan AOR slowly getting cleared, we see 1-2-3 PPRs per week reported for Jan AOR.
**** August have seen a number of quick PPRs too.

Statuses by day of submission for January

Statuses by day of submission for February:

*March had seen the largest number of applicants, and it has been very slow for now....

Statuses by day of submission for April:

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Statuses by day of submission for June:
*Quite a few PPRs for June AOR this month, mainly FSWO.

Statuses by day of submission for July:

[/url

Statuses by day of submission for August:
*We have seen a lot of 15-25 days PPRs coming through, which is good sign, but still within the last 9 months trend.

*We can see the meds processing slowed down again, if August got meds cleared quickly, September wait longer now.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average wait by stream (average mean)

Current Processing Dates (based on the tracker data)

Applicants by Stream:
*We can see increase in PNP applicants due to OINP and NSNP

Average wait for PNP based on the province of application (the sample size is small, but still some results are exciting)

habk

Reactions: andy108

sujiz

Oct 21, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-09-2017
AOR Received.
09-09-2017
Hi Andy,

Could you invite me to the group/ WhatsApp group for September AOR (AOR September 9th.)