+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 3rd AIP holders gather here.

Hopenotout98

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
*Long post alert*

Guys, saying you to will get your PPR don't worry would be lame. I know how everyone might be feeling before actually getting PPR. But, from personal experience, Never lose hope. There was a time when I felt I won't get my visas as my eligibility was REVIEW REQUIRED,( meaning officer has reviewed the file but ain't sure with the decision to approve, and requests the higher authority to assess the file) but here I am with PPR.
It's been a long wait I must say. But eventually, I got so will everyone. Bas jab uparwale ki mehrbani hoti hai tab hi chize hoti hai chahe banda kitna bhi bhag le. I even rushed to Dubai for my Biometrics thinking that it will speed up my process but nothing happened. Aur chize tabhi hi joti hai jab upar wala chahta hai, karam humne kar diya hai fal humare hath me nahi hai, fal woh deta hai. My pray for every single applicants who wish to study in Canada, hope you all get it soon. At last I would say Stay positive, idhar tak aye hai to age kuch acha hone hi wala hai. Positive mindset attracts positive things.

Sharing my timeline below

Application date:- 12th July
Medical updated:- intially on 28th August then disappeared on 1st week of December
Again got reappeared on 23rd December.
Biometrics:- 16th November (Dubai)
AIP- 3rd September
PPR and BVL today(15th February night).

Congrats, your VO? and applied via SDS or Non-SDS?

AbhishekDodo

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
*Long post alert*

Guys, saying you to will get your PPR don't worry would be lame. I know how everyone might be feeling before actually getting PPR. But, from personal experience, Never lose hope. There was a time when I felt I won't get my visas as my eligibility was REVIEW REQUIRED,( meaning officer has reviewed the file but ain't sure with the decision to approve, and requests the higher authority to assess the file) but here I am with PPR.
It's been a long wait I must say. But eventually, I got so will everyone. Bas jab uparwale ki mehrbani hoti hai tab hi chize hoti hai chahe banda kitna bhi bhag le. I even rushed to Dubai for my Biometrics thinking that it will speed up my process but nothing happened. Aur chize tabhi hi joti hai jab upar wala chahta hai, karam humne kar diya hai fal humare hath me nahi hai, fal woh deta hai. My pray for every single applicants who wish to study in Canada, hope you all get it soon. At last I would say Stay positive, idhar tak aye hai to age kuch acha hone hi wala hai. Positive mindset attracts positive things.

Sharing my timeline below

Application date:- 12th July
Medical updated:- intially on 28th August then disappeared on 1st week of December
Again got reappeared on 23rd December.
Biometrics:- 16th November (Dubai)
AIP- 3rd September
PPR and BVL today(15th February night).
Awesome congratulations

Reactions: Satvik212

nat2020

Dec 14, 2019
I had applied in July 2020 with upfront medical which expired in Dec2020. My medical got updated on 9th Feb and then disappeared.
I got the medical request today, along with BVL and request for new LOA for Jan 2021. I had deferred from Sep 2020 to Jan2021, although had uploaded the updated POA earlier too. Should I consider this as positive sign?? Please suggest

Tad111

Feb 20, 2021
Bro... That's not justified at all.. My suggestion.. There is new forum.. where people shared there experience about raising a webform for reconsideration after refusal. Please do that there is no harm.. also apply for GCMS meanwhile... Plan for reapply....I am sure things will work out for you... Best Wishes!!!
Which forum is that?