+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 SPOUSAL PR **OUTLAND** Sponsorship

MOHAMED2050

Nov 16, 2023
Anyone willing to join a group?? Let someone create a whatsapp group if so that anyone join? That's my opinion. Thanks have nice weekend.

MrsSL

Oct 27, 2023
Any update for september outland applicant. Medical passed on nov 22 and no update since then. Bc in progress. Eligibility not started

safia_alam

Jul 12, 2023
DHAKA, BANGLADESH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Not Applicable
App. Filed.......
11-09-2023
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
08-11-2023
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
20-11-2023
Med's Request
15-03-2024
Med's Done....
19-03-2024
Hi,

AOR- November 08, 2023
Biometrics Completed- November 16, 2023

Background Check- In Progress

But no medical request yet, a lot of people received medical and biometrics request together. Still no medical for our file. Is this normal? Anyone else in the same boat

Aaallysie

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Hi,

AOR- November 08, 2023

But no medical request yet, a lot of people received medical and biometrics request together. Still no medical for our file. Is this normal? Anyone else in the same boat
It is the same for our application too,
AOR :Nov 08
Biometrics done :Nov 10
Background check in progress
No medical request till now and no other update whatsoever

JSOL1

Sep 21, 2023
I also have not yet received medical request. Mexico VO.

AOR Nov 9
Bio done Nov 20
Background in progress
Last update as per tracker Nov 30

S-Z

Dec 26, 2023
Hi,

AOR- November 08, 2023

Hi there,

Have not received the medical request.

Reviewing the past cases from January 2023 to present, it appears for some visa offices like London, Mexico, Singapore, Tanzania, South Africa and so on, medical request takes time or is done before last few stages of principal applicant's approval.

Application Submission - Sept. 20, 2023
AOR - Nov. 15, 2023
SA - Dec. 19, 2023
Biometric - Dec. 20, 2023
VO - Paris

Aaallysie

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Hi there,

Have not received the medical request.

Reviewing the past cases from January 2023 to present, it appears for some visa offices like London, Mexico, Singapore, Tanzania, South Africa and so on, medical request takes time or is done before last few stages of principal applicant's approval.

Application Submission - Sept. 20, 2023
AOR - Nov. 15, 2023
SA - Dec. 19, 2023
Biometric - Dec. 20, 2023
VO - Paris
Hope that's the case, the application has been transferred to Dar es salaam - Tanzania VO

vvvioleta

Jul 23, 2023
Hi guys, how do you know if your background check and eligibility has started? Will IRCC send you email? I got medical request Dec 28th, but I am not sure how to check backgroudn check and eligibility. Do know approximately how long it will take to get the visa once medical is approved?

Justme221

May 15, 2023
Before you can know more about background check being started & eligibility, you have to link your application with the tracker. That’s when you would be able to see what’s done and what’s in progress.

KClaire

Dec 4, 2023
Hey, what do you mean you submitted for biometrics fees late? In my scenario I did not pay for my biometrics because she already had her biometrics done earlier when I applied for her TRV before spousal application (which was rejected). Now I heard from everyone that for PR application we need to give Biometrics again. So I was thinking what would be the way to submit the fee again for my PR application. Can you please guide regarding that?
I'm not sure what you should do. We misread something on the IRCC website and mistakenly thought biometrics weren't applicable to us (not for the same reasons as you). We realized our mistake after submission, but we waited until they requested the fee from us before we paid it. When they requested the fee from us, they gave us instructions on how to submit the receipt via the IRCC Webform.

brix_

Nov 8, 2023
I also have not yet received medical request. Mexico VO.

AOR Nov 9
Bio done Nov 20
Background in progress
Last update as per tracker Nov 30
Same here, i feel that is taking a bit for Mexico VO uptade the cases but hopefully we gonna receive something in the next days! I am also waiting for medical request.

InspectorGrover

Sep 15, 2023
Hi everyone - sorry if these are basic questions but I cannot figure out what is next. We got our AOR December 19th (this was following a Nov 9th resubmission of a September 15th original submission). Since then nothing. I know there are holidays in there, so perhaps that's the delay. But it seems that the Biometrics request comes almost immediately with the AOR. Does this seem odd to anyone else?

I also have no clue how to track our file online. I have the Applicaiton number, UCI, but I (the sponsor) cannot get anything to link in my IRCC and my spouse (the PA) has nothing in his online portal. Do I just need to bite the bullet and call IRCC?

thank you!!

KClaire

Dec 4, 2023
Hi everyone - sorry if these are basic questions but I cannot figure out what is next. We got our AOR December 19th (this was following a Nov 9th resubmission of a September 15th original submission). Since then nothing. I know there are holidays in there, so perhaps that's the delay. But it seems that the Biometrics request comes almost immediately with the AOR. Does this seem odd to anyone else?

I also have no clue how to track our file online. I have the Applicaiton number, UCI, but I (the sponsor) cannot get anything to link in my IRCC and my spouse (the PA) has nothing in his online portal. Do I just need to bite the bullet and call IRCC?

thank you!!
Did you try the troubleshooting tips here: https://ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1226&top=23

The response on "Number of Family Members" seems to be an extremely common mistake.

InspectorGrover

Sep 15, 2023