+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 - Citizenship Applications

mm32019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2023
Do the updates only happen in the morning, or during the day also? I’m tired of checking the tracker every hour. Stuck on BG and test completed.
Few days ago someone posted in this thread that their tracker was updated around 3pm and I asked again to clear my doubt,,,, that person said that there was no update at 2pm.

That's the only one time I heard about it... although it never happened to me ....I am also checking it several times a day.

Reactions: Jorela

Jorela

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Few days ago someone posted in this thread that their tracker was updated around 3pm and I asked again to clear my doubt,,,, that person said that there was no update at 2pm.

That's the only one time I heard about it... although it never happened to me ....I am also checking it several times a day.
I read that too. Also I’ve noticed that I never got any update on Monday morning, but I received one on a Saturday morning. So from now on, only checking Tue-Sat, morning only.

Reactions: mm32019

yass2020

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Hi, please could you help me with this question. I sent my application on Sept 19 (AOR on Octobre 31) , my test is completed on Nov 28, But my BG is still in progress and I never receive instructions to give my Finger prints. Do you think it's normal that my BG is still in progress till today? thank.

Last edited:

aalii786

Dec 5, 2023
same situation, test completed on Nov 15, LPP still in progress. My wife's test completed on Nov 21 and LPP is already completed. Have no clue what's going on

Reactions: Jorela

KKK001

Dec 6, 2023
I completed test sep 6th and updated on 7th. No Update after is anyone same situation. Looks SCR office