+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Manny2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2023
Hi, submitted Citizenship application online on September 8th.

Didn't receive an email confirmation to say it had been submitted, but did get to the final confirmation page of the application. A friend who submitted his at the same time is in the same situation. Neither have received AOR (according to CIC's own tracker they are processing week of Sept 9th applications, others in the spreadsheet are much further ahead).

Any one also not get the confirmation email? Called IRCC today, and they don't see it in the system yet.

Any ideas?
What do you see when you log in to your application account? Does it say "Application(s) submitted!" and "We’ve sent you a confirmation email"? If yes, did you mention that when you were describing it to the IRCC agent?

JamesBox

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
What do you see when you log in to your application account? Does it say "Application(s) submitted!" and "We’ve sent you a confirmation email"? If yes, did you mention that when you were describing it to the IRCC agent?
If I log into my usual CIC account it just shows my previous applications (PR, work permits etc). No record of Citizenship. The IRCC agent forwarded my Payment Receipt to another office, and said to call back in 2 weeks.

The only proof of submitting I have is the downloaded application PDF, and the payment receipt.

Is there a different place to login into the Citizenship account?

MZH224

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-10-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
If I log into my usual CIC account it just shows my previous applications (PR, work permits etc). No record of Citizenship. The IRCC agent forwards my Payment Receipt to another office, and I've to call back in 2 weeks.

The only proof of submitting I have is the downloaded application PDF, and the payment receipt.

tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

mm32019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2023
If I log into my usual CIC account it just shows my previous applications (PR, work permits etc). No record of Citizenship. The IRCC agent forwarded my Payment Receipt to another office, and said to call back in 2 weeks.

Hi
This is just my opinion as I have read in posts by other applicants ... many people have reported IRCC agent was not able to locate the application from the payment receipt; so the application shows up in their system only after you receive AOR as the actual processing starts at that point (after verifying that the documents/application is complete to go ahead)

Also, I have noticed (from the spreadsheet trackers) that some people had to wait 50-60 days for AOR.

Manny2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2023

https://citapply-citdemande.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/sign-in

AHSM

Oct 31, 2023
Hi, submitted Citizenship application online on September 8th.

Didn't receive an email confirmation to say it had been submitted, but did get to the final confirmation page of the application. A friend who submitted his at the same time is in the same situation. Neither have received AOR (according to CIC's own tracker they are processing week of Sept 9th applications, others in the spreadsheet are much further ahead).

Any one also not get the confirmation email? Called IRCC today, and they don't see it in the system yet.

Any ideas?
Hi,
In my case i received email confirmation for successful submission but didn't receive AOR.
Also i cant access my online account anymore
Can you share how you contacted IRCC please? Any number?

Manny2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2023
Hi,
In my case i received email confirmation for successful submission but didn't receive AOR.
Also i cant access my online account anymore
Can you share how you contacted IRCC please? Any number?
If using the auto-fill password, make sure the password is the same one you chose when creating the account. Sometimes, similar-ending domains(if you have another account(s) for previous applications) may cause that error.

Othman Haj Salem

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
If using the auto-fill password, make sure the password is the same one you chose when creating the account. Sometimes, similar-ending domains(if you have another account(s) for previous applications) may cause that error.
Unfortunatly didnt work for 2 days then I tried to reset my password but didn't work after that i tried to create new account using same email which i used to submit my application and account was successfully created but has no record of previous submitted application.

I am afraid now that my submitted application has been deleted especially i didn't receive AOR and i couldn't access the account which i used to submit my application

I don't know what to do now !

Jay0319

Nov 2, 2023
Hi,
I applied for citizenship on the 16th of September and the app was sent and delivered on that day, but still I haven't received AOR yet.
(The application was submitted.)

Is it normal that it takes this long? It seems that it takes about a month for most of the applicants, except only some people.
Even some people who sent after me already got their AOR.

Should I contact IRCC? If so, are they able to let me know when they are going to send me the AOR?

I know that it might not be easy to reply to my question, but It is really hard to see that others are saying that they got their AOR already, and I'm way behind in the process.

Thank you in advance.

kisiro191

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Hi,
I applied for citizenship on the 16th of September and the app was sent and delivered on that day, but still I haven't received AOR yet.
(The application was submitted.)

Is it normal that it takes this long? It seems that it takes about a month for most of the applicants, except only some people.
Even some people who sent after me already got their AOR.

Should I contact IRCC? If so, are they able to let me know when they are going to send me the AOR?

I know that it might not be easy to reply to my question, but It is really hard to see that others are saying that they got their AOR already, and I'm way behind in the process.

Thank you in advance.
If you haven’t got the AOR, there’s nothing you can do as they have not got your application

reemadel

Feb 19, 2017
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1103
Application: Single
Application sent: 2023-09-17
Delivered: 2023-09-17
AOR: 2023-10-24
Additional Document Request and Submitted: 2023-10-24
Additional Document Received confirmation: 2023-10-25
PR Tracker Account creation and In Progress: 2023-10-26
Background Verification Completion: 2023-10-30 (posted on tracker 2023-11-01)
Did the message that they are waiting for additional documents disappear on the tracker when you uploaded them? i sent the required documents and received an acknowledgement last week but the message is still on my tracker

!nd0C@n

Oct 26, 2023
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1156
Application: Family of 2
Application sent: 2023-09-16
Delivered: 2023-09-16
AOR: Waiting
AOR Oct 29
Background Check complete for myself : Nov 3: Still in progress for partner
Request to take citizen test : Nov 3; for both

Is it normal that BC is done for one n in progress for other and both get request to schedule test?