+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
I just submitted our spousal sponsorship outland online today - the sponsor (husband) is a Canadian citizen and the wife is the principal applicant from the Philippines. It's a start of an adventure :D

Just came back from the Philippines 2 days ago with everything I needed to complete it, including signatures.

Reactions: Irish Mae

Irish Mae

Sep 12, 2022
Philippines
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
September 14, 2022
I just submitted our spousal sponsorship outland online today - the sponsor (husband) is a Canadian citizen and the wife is the principal applicant from the Philippines. It's a start of an adventure :D

Just came back from the Philippines 2 days ago with everything I needed to complete it, including signatures.
Hi! Can we talk in FB regarding your application? I’m from Philippines also and my husband currently living in Canada. He’s Filipino also. We will submit our application tomorrow (paper based)

Irish Mae

Sep 12, 2022
Philippines
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
September 14, 2022
Hi everyone who's already applied or planning to apply for outland spouse sponsorship let's connect here and share our progress.
Application submitted: Sept. 14, 2022
Sponsor: Permanent resident
Applicant: Philippines
Application type: Outland•Paper-based

ROYASH

Mar 25, 2021
I am a PR and wants to bring my husband to Canada! Can my husband apply for open work permit and PR together!
He lives outside canada and I am in Canada! Just wondering which one is the fastest way to bring here?

REET@18

Sep 9, 2022
I hope we have the same timeline. Let's keep each other updated
Actually i applied through immigration Lawyer. So my lawyer have mailed it but i do not know if it is delivered i asked to my lawyer for tracking and they said they will provide. Do we get any confirmation letter from immigration visa office that they have received the application ?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I am a PR and wants to bring my husband to Canada! Can my husband apply for open work permit and PR together!
He lives outside canada and I am in Canada! Just wondering which one is the fastest way to bring here?
Outland applicant cannot apply for OWP. OWP is only for inland sponsorship application.
You can try to apply TRV, if it's approved he can enter as a visitor. Show tie to home country. Read that it's 50/50 chance of approval but I have no personal experience with visitor visa application for spouse.

yoli85

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Actually i applied through immigration Lawyer. So my lawyer have mailed it but i do not know if it is delivered i asked to my lawyer for tracking and they said they will provide. Do we get any confirmation letter from immigration visa office that they have received the application ?
IRCC will only communicate with your lawyer, so you have to pester him/her to get info, but I think that once you get an AOR you can create an account in the New tracker and see the progress, but I'm not sure about this. Hopefully someone else in your same situation can comment about this.

Reactions: REET@18