+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

CL89

Jan 5, 2023
It's crazy how timelines are all over the place.
Congratulations to everyone that is seeing some movement on their files, and best of luck to those working with the Vancouver office like me and waiting for their test to be completed for over 3 weeks now LOL.
I was checking the October spreadsheet, Some people from Vancouver did their test in Feb and it got marked as completed the day after immediately... so hopefully they are starting to process our files soon.
My test marked as complete today. Vancouver case

Reactions: Ziko1505

Mad4u

Feb 23, 2018
I didn't see any online applicants Oath letter update in tracker from July to September applicants. Only paper applicants received Oath letter. Do IRCC differentiate that way?

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Try calling IRCC.
Try calling IRCC.
Well i know that is the option , but in my case in tracker itself i don't see a finger request made and its progress , whereas other folks in the sheet can track it effectively hence explicitly quote when finger prints are received and their BG check gets completed next day once received .

I did get the email though but nothing on tracker , weird of a situation .

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Well i know that is the option , but in my case in tracker itself i don't see a finger request made and its progress , whereas other folks in the sheet can track it effectively hence explicitly quote when finger prints are received and their BG check gets completed next day once received.

I did get the email though but nothing on tracker , weird of a situation .
You should raise a webform under technical issues for this discrepancy in your tracker vs FP request e-mail. Send screenshots and snippets of the FP letter. They need to fix this... If you don't raise a ticket, they will never fix it. It could happen to other people too...
If they send a generic response, open webform again and again

Already, this new tracker is 48 hours behind GCMS... I can't believe they have designed a system where they can not keep two databases in sync in realtime