+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

VMonga

Dec 3, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Completed my Test but still my portal account is only loading after logging.
I thought that this issue will resolve once you finished the test.

Please let me know if it is common behavior or some portal issue is going on ?

sarwarhasnat

Sep 16, 2022
How many attempts do they allow for taking the citizenship online test within the 21 day period? Is it possible to go back and recheck answers and change them within the test time?

VMonga

Dec 3, 2018
How many attempts do they allow for taking the citizenship online test within the 21 day period? Is it possible to go back and recheck answers and change them within the test time?
I am not sure about attempts but once you started the test you can review or modify your answers during 30 mins

Reactions: sarwarhasnat

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Like VMonga said,
once you start the test, you have 30 minutes to complete it.
If you submit the test, or the 30 mins pass. There is no way to go back and change anything.

During your 30 minutes you can review and change answers any time before submission.
You only have 1 attempt, if you don't get the score needed, they will schedule you for another test. You cannot do another test within the same window. You get a new window. 3rd attempt, you go for an oral test with an official.

Last edited:

the6ix

May 25, 2019
Just wondering how the test is, is it 1 question per page that you click next or skip? Or like the whole 20 questions are in 1 page and you just scroll down for the next question? TIA

tintin2018

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
but I can skip and go back to it again after?
Yes, you can go back and even mark Qs that wish you come back and review. On the right hand side you'll find Q1 - Q20 button and can go back to any Q within that 30 mins or before you voluntarily 'Submit' the test responses.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Nope. Once you start the test, you have to finish it. Only 1 attempt in 21 days window. If you fail(which I hope you don't) then they will send you another invite to sit for the test again. Only gets 3 chances in total. 1st 2 attempts online and 3rd one is an oral exam.

Trump sucks. Period.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
Passed the test just now. Went ham on the preparation and got 20/20 :-D

I forgot to close my gmail tab and id photo wasn't crystal but as clear as I could get it, hopefully it works out. The tracker's been showing "Loading" since shortly after I got the invite, I guess that's normal and may not change until the test confirmation is ready.