+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

jakez1314

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Final update! COPR delivered Fed Ex today. Finally, after an almost 13 month journey. Thanks to this forum for all the help this past year and I wish all of you September 2020 applicants the best of luck with your move to Canada!
congratulations, i'm still waiting for mine. Sent passport to Mexico vac for COPR and was informed that my passport arrived IRCC mexico city on October 14, as of today still no updates sigh

Reactions: Famof5

mike24531

Apr 9, 2021
Happy news: after submitting my credentials a few weeks ago, I finally got my eCOPR on October 28th. Since we are currently in Canada, I went through the virtual landing process and still waiting for the actual PR card, but it's a relief to get the official confirmation. I'm finally a Canadian PR! Good luck to everyone else waiting!

Reactions: Famof5

missfickel

Jul 24, 2020
Does it matter which Port of Entry you choose when landing in Canada? The Peace Bridge (Buffalo/Fort Erie) is closer to the City Destination on our COPR (Fort Erie) but it would be easier for us to cross at the Windsor Ambassador Bridge. Do you think we will have any difficulties? Thank you :)

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Does it matter which Port of Entry you choose when landing in Canada? The Peace Bridge (Buffalo/Fort Erie) is closer to the City Destination on our COPR (Fort Erie) but it would be easier for us to cross at the Windsor Ambassador Bridge. Do you think we will have any difficulties? Thank you :)
Really doesn't matter esp ones that close in same province.

eks123

Dec 1, 2020
Hi everyone, here's an update, my husbands paper were in Ankara turkey for processing. They asked for criminal records as they expired since it took more than a year to open our application, but they also asked for everything else I originally submitted with the application, like proof of marriage. after talking to my MP they told me the immigration office in Turkey most probably lost my application and that's why they're asking for things I already provided. I just hope this doesn't slow down the process of my application. (I applied September 23rd 2020)

NweNweAung

Feb 22, 2021
Hello Anyone,
I got Application number# on April 2021 and Status: Medical results have been received until now. I am waiting for along time about nearly 8 month after receive of Medical records . Can you please help me to advise is there any status to ask and enquire?
Thanks Senior.

NweNweAung

Feb 22, 2021
Hi, which visa office ? I have similar timeline
Hello , I also same status like you.
App received 29 September
Aor 13 April
Biometric medical request 13 April
SA 13 April
Medical done 20 April
Medical passed 29 April
Prearrival 16 June
No update yet. Ecas showing medical result received
Hello , I also same status like you. ECAS is showing medical result have been received that is taking about 8 months.
There is no updates yet until now. Please help me to advise?

Kayessgee

Aug 27, 2020
Hello Anyone,
I got Application number# on April 2021 and Status: Medical results have been received until now. I am waiting for along time about nearly 8 month after receive of Medical records . Can you please help me to advise is there any status to ask and enquire?
Thanks Senior.
My medical results were passed and nothing happened so I emailed for an update and was advised that we need an interview but because of covid they aren’t doing them right now. The portal still shows no interview needed because they don’t update it until they have dates. So it’s been 15 months and they aren’t even bookig dates yet.

Reactions: NweNweAung

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My medical results were passed and nothing happened so I emailed for an update and was advised that we need an interview but because of covid they aren’t doing them right now. The portal still shows no interview needed because they don’t update it until they have dates. So it’s been 15 months and they aren’t even bookig dates yet.
You should order your gcms notes to try to understand what the reasons are for the interview.

Reactions: NweNweAung

NweNweAung

Feb 22, 2021
How to email for asking update ? Do you use web form or any channel for asking updates may I know ?
Thanks

NweNweAung

Feb 22, 2021
Hello, Can I ask you . I have Singapore Visa office. I have similar time line with you.
Decision made on March
Medical done about end of April
Till now there is no update yet.
What does it means of " Ecas" ?
Can you please help me to reply?
Hello , I am also Singapore visa office. Medical done on April and until now no update yet …

NweNweAung

Feb 22, 2021
Huuu . Now they do not reply via web form and calling phone also .
They told us they are doing priority for Afghan case as a priority.
Thanks for your answers me