+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** September 2020 - Outland Spousal (Family Class) Sponsorship ***

dagal

Dec 19, 2019
Visa Office......
Paris
We were expecting an AOR any day, given the current trend, but I've directly received a request for biometrics instead. Does anyone know if this normal? We've checked my sponsor's email address in the application and it looks correct. Should we call to make sure they have the right contact information?

Kayessgee

Aug 27, 2020
We were expecting an AOR any day, given the current trend, but I've directly received a request for biometrics instead. Does anyone know if this normal? We've checked my sponsor's email address in the application and it looks correct. Should we call to make sure they have the right contact information?
This is the new normal. Same thing happened to us. SA received biometrics request and the next day I received AOR, then 2 days later I got sponsor approval.

Reactions: dagal

Kkkaaauuurrr22

Mar 24, 2021
Anyone who applied in sept didn’t receive any update yet!
My application received on 22nd September and still no update.
People who applied in feb or march already got AOR1, biometrics, medical! Anybody who can tell whom we should talk about our file.
Help!

beltza

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO- 29 Nov. 2013
Nomination.....
Oct. 2013
AOR Received.
16 Jan. 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
In process- 13 Feb
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2014
Med's Done....
17 March 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
24 March
VISA ISSUED...
21 March
Spouse Sponsorship application sent on September 20 received on September 22,
no update yet...

• Sad
Reactions: Kkkaaauuurrr22

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
If you've received your SA and medical request but not BIL, is that something you should get done anyways at one of their approved locations on the website or do you wait for them to send you the BIL first? I think my biometrics got delayed because I stupidly didn't pay for it when I paid the rest of the fees, but my its already going to be another week before my medical appointment, so I don't want to add on with any other delays if I can help it

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Yes it's normal, AOR should follow soon

Reactions: dagal

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
If you've received your SA and medical request but not BIL, is that something you should get done anyways at one of their approved locations on the website or do you wait for them to send you the BIL first? I think my biometrics got delayed because I stupidly didn't pay for it when I paid the rest of the fees, but my its already going to be another week before my medical appointment, so I don't want to add on with any other delays if I can help it
Just pay and send the receipt via webform, they will receive, to save time

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Just pay and send the receipt via webform, they will receive, to save time
Yes, I paid and sent the receipt. I was just wondering if I need to wait for them to tell me to do my biometrics or get it done ahead of time

115harman

Mar 25, 2017
Hi Guys, What is AOR2?
My file moved to Beijing VO and ECAS status changed from In process -> Application recieved -> Again In Process.
Also, My file started processing in Beijing VO on 19th March as per ECAS.
Does this mean AOR2 has passed.