+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

rmtl

Aug 27, 2021
I applied for citizenship in mid of Sept 2020 and in the online tracker, it says my application was received on December and they started processing it.
The status of my application is In progress, two weeks ago, I've been asked to give my fingerprints, I already did and asked them to send them to Montreal immigration office. In my tracker now it says last updated 19 August but I don't see any updates, still everything is In progress and nothing new written in the history.

Last edited:

johnbro

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
What number and options did you select to talk to an agent?? Been trying for 2 days with no success.
Hi Shivaay, I see you are above me on the excel tracker and also have very similar timelines and location. Have you received any updates if you were able to reach the call center?

Septapplicant

Aug 27, 2021
I applied for citizenship in mid of Sept 2020 and in the online tracker, it says my application was received on December and they started processing it.
The status of my application is In progress, two weeks ago, I've been asked to give my fingerprints, I already did and asked them to send them to Montreal immigration office. In my tracker now it says last updated 19 August but I don't see any updates, still everything is In progress and nothing new written in the history.
I also got fingerprint request 2 weeks ago..and from where I got my fingerprints done..He said now a days RCMP is taking 4-6 weeks to send the info to IRCC. And on my dashboard also I am seeing the same thing, last updated on 19 August.