+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

vik.k

May 11, 2015
Called IRCC after multiple ghost updates today. According to agent, everything is passed.
AOR: Sept 16, 2020
hi, good to know that everything is passed...what was the status when you called last time......will help determine if they the picking up the pace...

Grace1234

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
I did not contact them myself. I tired calling them today but I was forwarded to an automated menu and speaker which asked me put in the application number. It said that "we do not need your finger prints at the moment. Your Background check is in progress. we will contact you if we need any information from you." That is all.
I don't have an access to my EE (PNP-EE inland) account online because it is being handled by a consultant from my agency, but I called the same number and was also forwarded to an automated menu and speaker and got these information:
- we are reviewing wether you meet the eligibility requirements
- we do not need additional documents
- you do not need an interview
- we do not need your fingerprints
- we are processing your background check

My AOR is Sept. 11, 2020 so today marks my 6 months estimated completion date but still no RPRF request from IRCC is it because they are still reviewing my eligibility

candidate123

Feb 23, 2021
hi, good to know that everything is passed...what was the status when you called last time......will help determine if they the picking up the pace...
Last time, I called around March 1st to get the status. At that time, only security was pending. Criminality was passed and eligibility was recommended passed.

pm_157

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Called IRCC today. Latest update -

Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started

Application details -
CEC Inland
AOR: SEP 17
VO: Ottawa

maiavfx

Dec 28, 2020
Paris
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-09-2020
Med's Request
18-11-2021
it seems like security havent started for any of us here...

pr13

Feb 2, 2021
it seems like security havent started for any of us here...
Based on recent posts by July & August folks, looks like for most of them security wasn’t started/update either and then everything changed at once n COPR was issued. When I reached out to IRCC last week, the nice lady I spoke to told me that sometime officers don’t update notes/status and just initiate the process. If that happens then even agents don’t get visibility, all they read are notes left by officers working on files.

I think we will see September AORs getting updates either next week or week after. But again these are my assumptions, you never know what IRCC is thinking

Reactions: maiavfx

Ahmed H

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
AOR Sep 19
FSW Inland
Everything is passed but criminality and security hasn’t started yet.
7 days left to complete the progress bar. Any news from whom bar reached 100% so far?

vik.k

May 11, 2015
Based on recent posts by July & August folks, looks like for most of them security wasn’t started/update either and then everything changed at once n COPR was issued. When I reached out to IRCC last week, the nice lady I spoke to told me that sometime officers don’t update notes/status and just initiate the process. If that happens then even agents don’t get visibility, all they read are notes left by officers working on files.

I think we will see September AORs getting updates either next week or week after. But again these are my assumptions, you never know what IRCC is thinking
Im also of the same opinion....called last week and eligibility was passed and criminality in progress...Security not started...will give them a call next week as 6 months will be complete by then,,,