+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sal1204

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Called IRCC today and finally spoke to an agent and below is what we have so far:

CEC Inland with dependent
AOR - September 24th 2020
Medical - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Eligibility - Recommended Pass
Security - Not Started

Does anyone know, how long we can expect for the final decision? Does the security check take a long time?

Feb 24, 2021
Can someone explain why my eligibility is "Review Required" in GCMS notes?

BIOMETRICS RECEIVED -- A11.2:Appears met R75: FSW Minimum requirements: Appears met R76: Selection criteria - FSW Points.Funds: Appears Met Points total: 70 Ready to finalize RPRD: Complete

prashbha

Dec 23, 2019
Has anyone already reached the estimated completion date which mentioned in the processing time bar?
Yes, I have. Mine shows 100% complete and there is this additional message I see. Not sure if I should submit the webform yet.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Webform. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

Status as of 24th Feb 2021 when called IRCC:

CEC applicant inland
AOR - 3rd September 2020
VO CPC - OTTAWA
Medical -October 21, 2020 - Pass
Security - Not started.
Criminality - In Progress.
File last accessed - They did not provide this information.

MandeepSinghBatth

Sep 24, 2018
@legalfalcon

Hi Everyone,
Called IRCC today and finally spoke to an agent and below is what we have so far:
CEC Inland without dependant
AOR - September 5th 2020
Medical - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Eligibility - First stage passed
Security - Not Started
Does anyone know, how long we can expect for the final decision? what does eligibility first stage passed means? Does the security check take a long time?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Hi Everyone,
AOR - September 5th 2020
Medical - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not Started
Does anyone know, how long we can expect for the final decision? what does eligibility first stage passed means? Does the security check take a long time?
Most likely first stage passed is that your eligibility is recommended passed.

For inland the security check is only a record check for most applicants as compared to a comprehensive security screening for outland applicants. Record check is much faster. To read on record check and how security screening happens in general, see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

SSGray

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Yes, I have. Mine shows 100% complete and there is this additional message I see. Not sure if I should submit the webform yet.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Webform. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

CEC applicant inland
AOR - 3rd September 2020
VO CPC - OTTAWA
Security - Not started.
There is an instruction to submit a web form. Has anybody had deal with this situation and whether we should contact IRCC or not?

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021

CEC applicant inland
AOR - 3rd September 2020
VO CPC - OTTAWA
Security - Not started.
When was the last time you contacted IRCC

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
@legalfalcon

Hi Everyone,
AOR - September 5th 2020
Medical - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not Started
I guess we both are in the same boat. When was the last time you contacted IRCC

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
There is an instruction to submit a web form. Has anybody had deal with this situation and whether we should contact IRCC or not?
If needed you can contact IRCC but do note that due to covid19 the processing time is more. I am taking 9 months as processing time minimum

Lii

Mar 4, 2021

CEC applicant inland
AOR - 3rd September 2020
VO CPC - OTTAWA
Security - Not started.
We also have a similar status. Our 6 months completed today and we had called IRCC for the first time yesterday:
FSW Inland Applicant
AOR: 4th Sep 2020
VO CPC: Ottawa
Medical Pass: Sep 30, 2020
Biometrics exempted
Eligibility: Pass
Criminality: in Progress
Security: not started

__rsingh__

Dec 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2282, 2281
Doc's Request.
22-10-2020
AOR Received.
04-09-2020
Has anyone already reached the estimated completion date which mentioned in the processing time bar?
Completed 6 months today. Same message is displaying as for others;

Other details are in my signature.

Reactions: SSGray

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020

I believe it is a generic message that displays once an application crosses 6 month timeline mark.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

This is a generic message , also see https://bit.ly/2FUPKIe

How long does it take to process an application?

Table 35 displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program. In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020
Data is operational and as such should be considered preliminary and subject to change.

• Processing times refer to the time in which 80% of applications were finalized by IRCC. The processing time is measured from the day a complete application is received until the time a final decision is made by an immigration officer.