17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon or Anyone

I am a CEC-inland candidate with AOR-30 Sep and on a closed work permit. I have recently got a job offer from Toronto which I will be joining after getting my PR. My question is sending this job offer to the IRCC is beneficial as I have claimed 50 points for my current job and I am in Montreal too?
If you are based in Montreal, did you have a Nomination? As a FSW / CEC / PNP you cannot intend to live in QC unless you are nominated.

Also, if you claimed points for your current job, the job offer has to state that you will be employed for at leat 1 year after you become a PR. If you have a new job offer, it will make your previous job offer redundant and any changes after you submit your application are not factored in.

Reactions: OnceMore

kabir.singh

Oct 1, 2020
If you are based in Montreal, did you have a Nomination? As a FSW / CEC / PNP you cannot intend to live in QC unless you are nominated.

Also, if you claimed points for your current job, the job offer has to state that you will be employed for at leat 1 year after you become a PR. If you have a new job offer, it will make your previous job offer redundant and any changes after you submit your application are not factored in.

Thanks for replying. I have provided the Letter of Intent that I will move outside of Quebec once I get the PR and also I have provided proof that I am interviewing with companies outside of Quebec. Now, I have got a job in Toronto so I am thinking by providing this job offer will prove my Intent that I will move outside of Quebec but the only caveat is as I have claimed 50 points I shouldn't be losing that because of this new offer.

ARCHER11

Feb 23, 2021
Called IRCC today and got following information on my application:

Category: FSW-O
Office: Ottawa
AOR: Sept 20, 2020
Medical: Passed
Biometrics: Received
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Not Started
Security: Not Started

Any other Sep 20 AORs?

Reactions: CarlCoco

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for replying. I have provided the Letter of Intent that I will move outside of Quebec once I get the PR and also I have provided proof that I am interviewing with companies outside of Quebec. Now, I have got a job in Toronto so I am thinking by providing this job offer will prove my Intent that I will move outside of Quebec but the only caveat is as I have claimed 50 points I shouldn't be losing that because of this new offer.
If you provide a new offer, then you will be forfeiting the old offer letter. Also, if you old job offer letter based on which you claimed 50 points is based on your work in Montreal, it negates your intention of moving out of QC.

Since I am not privy to your documents, you should be careful in what you do.

For general guidance see the following case

Dhaliwal v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2016 FC 131 (CanLII)

available at:

https://www.canlii.org/en/ca/fct/doc/2016/2016fc131/2016fc131.html?resultIndex=1

pm_157

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
CEC Inland
AOR SEP 17
Medical Passed Nov 3
BIL Nov 3
Biometrics Completed Nov 20
VO: Ottawa
Background check in Progress; Criminality, Eligibility and Security not started
Received a GU on Friday 19th February. Last call to IRCC was in mid Dec. the status was as mentioned above. Planning to call on the coming Friday. Has anybody received a GU recently? any thoughts what it could be? thank you!

Reactions: CarlCoco

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
what questions did they ask for verification when you called them
your name, dob, address, email id, phone number.. it could be anything from your personal information.

Reactions: harsh_8081

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Received a GU on Friday 19th February. Last call to IRCC was in mid Dec. the status was as mentioned above. Planning to call on the coming Friday. Has anybody received a GU recently? any thoughts what it could be? thank you!
My dates are same as you. No GU, no progress. Neither called IRCC nor requested GCMS notes.

krutts29

Aug 26, 2020
hi all, can I travel to Canada if I got a job offer from an employer?

as Im currently waiting for my PR
I'm in the same boat. I don't think so. My employer is applying for a work permit for me. I hope that comes faster, since the govt already has my biometrics and everything!

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Call IRCC customer care, your application may be approved

atisingh

Jan 31, 2020
Anyone from AOR: sept 21 or after got any update on their eligibility?

I applied Gcms note on 19th Jan and haven’t received anything yet, whereas as one of my friend applied for note a day before me and he got his notes last week. So, was wondering don’t they provide note in sequential manner or I am missing something?

gurwindersidhu

Nov 7, 2020
Anyone from AOR: sept 21 or after got any update on their eligibility?

I applied Gcms note on 19th Jan and haven’t received anything yet, whereas as one of my friend applied for note a day before me and he got his notes last week. So, was wondering don’t they provide note in sequential manner or I am missing something?
Have you called in for status?