+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 intake

Nitika Jindal

Aug 8, 2017
Looking for someone to share the place.

Hi All,

My name is Nitika Jindal, I am from India, Punjab. Currently, I am studying at UVIC (University of Victoria) as a graduate student. I am done with my courses so I am moving to Burnaby for my Job. I am looking for roommates to share the place with me. I am basically looking for a place in Burnaby or Burnaby/New Westminister border. I have 1-2 options, Please let me know if anyone of you is also looking for a place so that we can share the place.

Thanks and Regards
Nitika Jindal.

jaytham sadyan

Jul 20, 2019
I submitted my file on 9th April, got acknowledgement letter on 23rd April.
Please help bro i got this message today after 1 month i applied under non sds offline
I got this message from VFS that -
Visa application, tracking ID No. *******,*,***, Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-07-25 04:09:39 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Please help bro i got this message today after 1 month i applied under non sds offline
I got this message from VFS that -
Visa application, tracking ID No. *******,*,***, Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-07-25 04:09:39 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.
Link the application online to gckey account and check the status.. Final decision is made, hope that you got the visa.

jaytham sadyan

Jul 20, 2019
Link the application online to gckey account and check the status.. Final decision is made, hope that you got the visa.
Already done that but there they are showing that no applications found after filling the correct information please help brother fingers crossed!