+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 intake

jaytham sadyan

Jul 20, 2019
can anyone help me i submitted my biometrics on 24th of june and till now can't receive any updates. I applied offline under non-sds but till now i also checked VFS tracking there it only shows the message which is received me on 26th of june that your application is under the process at IRCC office. Can anyone help ?
Is september intake takes time or offline application takes more procesing time ?

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
can anyone help me i submitted my biometrics on 24th of june and till now can't receive any updates. I applied offline under non-sds but till now i also checked VFS tracking there it only shows the message which is received me on 26th of june that your application is under the process at IRCC office. Can anyone help ?
Is september intake takes time or offline application takes more procesing time ?
Have you received acknowledgement letter from immigration?

Reactions: jaytham sadyan

jaytham sadyan

Jul 20, 2019
NO bro nothing i only receive that message only that your application is under the process at IRCC office! After that no message or email it's been a month now
So bro what to do ?
So worried about my visa status!

jaytham sadyan

Jul 20, 2019
Have you received acknowledgement letter from immigration?
nothing bro after 26th june i received nothing till now !
Others say that your application is offline and on paper thats why it is taking time and i got 6.5 band in each module but my consultant send application to non sds just because of my low grades in 12th which is 60% in non medical

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Mail to the immigration, mention your concern, name, dob, passport number and passport copy. Send only one email, you will get a response within 2-4 weeks.

jaytham sadyan

Jul 20, 2019
Mail to the immigration, mention your concern, name, dob, passport number and passport copy. Send only one email, you will get a response within 2-4 weeks.
What is the email id of immigration bro can you please tell me.!
But i also submitted my passport with my applications so i only remember my passport number however when i logged in to the GC key they say that there is no application of this name after filling the correct information still they say that their is no application of name of you why this happening sir can you please explain ? Thanks in advance !

Mbaragaa

Jul 22, 2019
Hallo!
I need someone to help me !
I have passed Medical exams on 23th may but looking at my status they show me that my medical exams are passed on 18th June but till now there is no update in my account!
Thanks

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
What is the email id of immigration bro can you please tell me.!
But i also submitted my passport with my applications so i only remember my passport number however when i logged in to the GC key they say that there is no application of this name after filling the correct information still they say that their is no application of name of you why this happening sir can you please explain ? Thanks in advance !
DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

You will be able to link application only if you have received the application number and UCI number.