September 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

csvinayak

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Mississauga applicants
Nov 27th ceremony
Nov 29 file closed
Dec 9 received certificates.

Thanks to this forum for motivation, only thing whatever stage you are in hang in there. Your will get through!!

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Mississauga applicants
Nov 27th ceremony
Nov 29 file closed
Dec 9 received certificates.

Thanks to this forum for motivation, only thing whatever stage you are in hang in there. Your will get through!!
Congrats! When did you took your test and when did the status changed to decision made?

tsingh45

Dec 31, 2012
I am still in waiting state , completed test in May this year and submitted my second finger prints which was received by IRCC on Oct 4th.
Except citizenship test everything is in progress...
any sept 2019 applicant still in waiting state?

• Sad
Reactions: CaBeaver and PerryB

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I am still in waiting state , completed test in May this year and submitted my second finger prints which was received by IRCC on Oct 4th.
Have you order ATIP notes? and do have the capabilities to talk to a lawyer and seek legal action?

ShadiiAM

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
I’m in the same boat, Since the test in april, nothing changed, only test and background cerification are completed, everything else is still in process, and path is not started. Sonce applying, they have never asked for my fingerprints either.

ShadiiAM

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Have you order ATIP notes? and do have the capabilities to talk to a lawyer and seek legal action?
Do you think that is necessary? I feel like a lawyer would just be a waste of money at this point and he won’t be able to do anything to speed this up.

PawManya

Aug 27, 2015
My file is with the Vancouver office. I attended my oath ceremony on Tuesday, Nov 30 and e-mailed the signed form within minutes on the same day. The subject line in my e-mail has the necessary info (file # & my last name) as suggested in the invitation letter and I also received their acknowledgement email. But it has been 2 weeks and my status in new tracker still shows 'in progress' for Citizenship Ceremony. The invitation letter states that I should only email them if I do not receive my certificate in 6 weeks after sending the signed form. Should I be concerned that my status in new tracker has not changed? Is this delay to be expected too just to receive a certificate?

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Do you think that is necessary? I feel like a lawyer would just be a waste of money at this point and he won’t be able to do anything to speed this up.
Maybe. But the delays are unreasonable for 2019 applicants, especially 2021 are getting ahead, which means they can work on our files, but choose not to for some reason we don't know. Only a court can force IRCC to share details if there is an actual reason, and if there is not, the judge will probably decides in favor of the applicant, and force IRCC to finish the application within a limited timeframe. It would cost money though, and it seems it consists of different stages if IRCC doesn't comply. The two options, to seek a legal action or to wait are bitter, and IRCC knows this, so, they don't really care

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
I have been following for 2 months and I'm informed that my file is in queue for oath ceremony.. wondering why is it still in queue for 2 months.. my file is in Mississauga office.. any one in the same boat.. any experiences/comments/how to handle it?

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
I have been following for 2 months and I'm informed that my file is in queue for oath ceremony.. wondering why is it still in queue for 2 months.. my file is in Mississauga office.. any one in the same boat.. any experiences/comments/how to handle it?
Well your file could be in queue for 2 more months (no one can be certain)... my wife got her oath ceremony date after 4 months in DM/Oath Ceremony queue.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Yes, apply for ATIP notes, at least you will know where the file is...
Also, I saw one of your posts that you are stuck for 2 years from visiting family, why? I mean my wife was also stuck since her PR card expired in August. But then we applied for renewal in September (just in case we want to visit USA) and we received the PR card 1 week before Oath ceremony lol. Yes, waste of $50 but if we hadn't received the oath ceremony then we would be travelling to USA on 24th Dec. with the new PR card! So always have your PR card renewed and your existing passport to travel in emergency.

tsingh45

Dec 31, 2012
Yes, apply for ATIP notes, at least you will know where the file is...
Also, I saw one of your posts that you are stuck for 2 years from visiting family, why? I mean my wife was also stuck since her PR card expired in August. But then we applied for renewal in September (just in case we want to visit USA) and we received the PR card 1 week before Oath ceremony lol. Yes, waste of $50 but if we hadn't received the oath ceremony then we would be travelling to USA on 24th Dec. with the new PR card! So always have your PR card renewed and your existing passport to travel in emergency.
I applied for ATIP today, when can I expect to receive them?. Thanks