Med's Request
November 2015
Med's Done....
November 2015
Passport Req..
December 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 2015
Hi @sylvain1 please update the spreadsheet. Got invitation on 06-Mar-2020 to attend Citizenship Test coming up on 24-Mar-2020

twrooney

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
This forum has been really helpful for me but I also share the frustration that people have. I recently called IRCC and was told that my application is being processed by the Halifax office and the two notes that have been included in my file according to what I was told are "all background clearance is complete, test ready". Please don't get me wrong, I was delighted to hear that on the phone, finally being able to talk to an agent on my 7th try. However, I still haven't gotten a test request and Halifax office gets a relatively smaller number of applications compared to other larger cities. Not to mention that when I was going through my PR process I waited for 2 months for them to give me an appointment for landing and after hearing how backlogged they were I ended up driving to a border. I don't know if anyone is in the same place but I don't know what else to do other than just hope and wait and check emails and the mailbox endlessly everyday. I hope we'll hear some good news really soon.
We all feel same my friend. October applicants had their oaths and we are still waiting for test.

It's a painful process. All we can do is pray and wait.

Some offices like Mississauga/Halifax strictly follows 12 months......

Reactions: zeyzey6

Jumban

Apr 17, 2017
* Admin, please update:

Thank you!

Citizenship application - Single
Toronto, ON
Physical Presence: 1,098
Application sent: Sept 22, 2019
Application Received: Sep 25, 2019
AOR: Dec 18, 2019
Test Invite letter/ecas date: Feb 20, 2020
Test Interview date: March 07, 2020
Ecas status : Decision made , March 08, 2020

Lulu91

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
* Admin, please update:

Thank you!

Citizenship application - Single
Toronto, ON
Physical Presence: 1,098
Application sent: Sept 22, 2019
Application Received: Sep 25, 2019
AOR: Dec 18, 2019
Test Invite letter/ecas date: Feb 20, 2020
Test Interview date: March 07, 2020
Ecas status : Decision made , March 08, 2020
Was your test taken in Scarborough ?

twrooney

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Come on IRCC!!!

You are sending test invites to November applicants.....Can you please look September Applicants? Trust us, we are not that bad...........

• Haha
Reactions: PerryB

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
Come on IRCC!!!

You are sending test invites to November applicants.....Can you please look September Applicants? Trust us, we are not that bad...........
Just curious, I do not see your entry in Sept 2019 applicant's list. I searched for twrooney there and no hit.
May I know your application timeline?

avro1959

Sep 13, 2014
Just FYI. Over 20 trips in the first couple of years of residence. Got a test invite within the normal timeline (appr 40 days after IP). My point is that when things are clear and can be logically explained then it should not take much more than the usual timeline. It is when there are things that pop out it might take longer than usual. Good luck to all!
Agreed. Just to add another data point here, when I applied for citizenship in 2017, I had about 100 trips on my travel history. On my test/interview date, the interviewing officer had a list of all my declared trips with a check mark against it - she had individually verified my trips against the CBSA records. The key thing is to report your dates accurately.

So yes, even with my excessive amount of travel, my application was considered routine and was processed at the average time (about 9 months in total) for Calgary applicants.

cestcaquejm

Mar 5, 2020
Hi Guys,
quick update, i wrote my Test today 2020/03/09
And the ceremony is tomorrow: 2020/03/10
Congratulations!!

My test was also done in Scarborough and status changed to DM the next day however I'm still waiting for the oath invite. Called IRCC last week and they told me they will notify me "as soon as there is a spot open in Scarborough". I think there are also lots of people waiting for oath invites from Scarborough office. It's interesting that they have spots for people took tests later than us. Wondering what is going on.