+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ChocoHagela

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Hi Guys,

my 6 month for application are finishing on March 5th, 2020 and my IELTS validity of 2 years is also expiring on March 3rd, 2020. As there is no final decision has come for my application yet...do i need to give IELTS again? there is no clear mention about this anywhere...

what are your thoughts? anyone know about this? Thank!
no, your ielts scores are locked on the day you receive your ita. You wont need to give it again

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
AOR September 28
MEP October 17
BIO October 24
Ghost update 1 Oct 24
CalledOn Dec 20 and found out Eligibility met &
Criminality passed - October 24
Ghost update - February 27
Called on 4 March to find out it was for criminality passed (again!?)
Security - not yet started (last update as of March 4t
Processing centre - Ottawa

@legalfalcon this is my timeline. I thought I’d get PPR this week after last ghost update. But nothing yet, which is worrying me. please advise what I should do?
Called them yesterday. The agent has confirmed that the ghost update I saw was for criminality passed. However from my previous calls I know that eligibility and criminality has passed on October 24. Can anyone figure what’s happening?
She also said security hasn’t started yet and everything looks good, so sit tight and wait till you hear from us.
@legalfalcon @13nitinsharma any recommendations or comments or thoughts on what’s happening?

AOR September 28
MEP October 17
BIO October 24
Ghost update 1 Oct 24
CalledOn Dec 20 and found out Eligibility met &
Criminality passed - October 24
Called on 4 March to find out it was for criminality passed (again!?)
Security - not yet started (last update as of March 4th)
Processing centre - Ottawa

Last edited:

Finem1

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
AOR 30th September. Just got a ghost update. Finally background check changes from your application is in progress... To we are processing your background check. Hopefully that's a good sign. 25days left

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
Anyone on here from India or Nepal with a September AOR? Where are you in the process?
Me!
Eligibility met & Criminality passed - October 24
Criminality passed - February 27
Security - not yet started
Last update received as of yesterday

MVermaRB

Feb 24, 2020
AOR 30th September. Just got a ghost update. Finally background check changes from your application is in progress... To we are processing your background check. Hopefully that's a good sign. 25days left
Would you mind to share how this ghost update look like?
which mail id it come from, and whats the content of this mail? Does it come to normal mail box or in spam?

many people use this term "ghost update".. i have not received any, so just wonder, if u can share details...

MVermaRB

Feb 24, 2020
Anyone on here from India or Nepal with a September AOR? Where are you in the process?
Me too..

With September 5 AOR- application status is same from past 5 month, since medicals and Bio-metrics update, no updates since then.
And my 6 months have been finished today also. Hoping for the Best!

Reactions: pisces88

Finem1

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Would you mind to share how this ghost update look like?
which mail id it come from, and whats the content of this mail? Does it come to normal mail box or in spam?

many people use this term "ghost update".. i have not received any, so just wonder, if u can share details...
It is usually more of luck to see a ghost update. When you sign in to your account, there is a column next to check your application and it usually carries this text "submitted". When you have a ghost update it briefly changes to application/updated. If you are lucky to sign in to your account during you would see it. That's the best explanation I can give

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Hello,

As per my conversation with IRCC call center, I came to know that my file is marked, review required and assigned to an officer. Also he told me that security has not started, as no document is required from me. I have a PN from SINP (EE) and paid RPRF, upon request from them on 24/10/2019. My AOR is 22/09/2020. Can some one experienced, advise me the probability of getting through, even after RR? Any upfront action can be taken

My SINP application also was rejected first, stating NOC mismatch, which I counter argued by raising second review request. They in turn have reviewed it again and nominated me.

Also they informed that my visa office is CIO Sydney, NS.

Vivektal81

May 8, 2019
Hello,

As per my conversation with IRCC call center, I came to know that my file is marked, review required and assigned to an officer. Also he told me that security has not started, as no document is required from me. I have a PN from SINP (EE) and paid RPRF, upon request from them on 24/10/2019. My AOR is 22/09/2020. Can some one experienced, advise me the probability of getting through, even after RR? Any upfront action can be taken

My SINP application also was rejected first, stating NOC mismatch, which I counter argued by raising second review request. They in turn have reviewed it again and nominated me.

Also they informed that my visa office is CIO Sydney, NS.
Same with me .My AOR 21-sep-19 and Med. pass 15-oct-19. no update after this

prashantpraut

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Any folks here whose application has been approved and havn’t received ppr yet ?
I got my first confirmation that my application has been approved at all levels as early as 17th Feb. but my PPR came only on 3rd March. In interim I called twice to check again but both times I was told the same thing that all approvals are completed and pending with Final Visa officer for approval. They also told me that since all approvals are done, nothing should ideally go wrong. Finally got PPR 2 days back. So don't worry and wait a little patiently (i know its easier said than done :)). Good Luck.

hbshrestha

Aug 9, 2019
Me!
Eligibility met & Criminality passed - October 24
Criminality passed - February 27
Security - not yet started
Last update received as of yesterday
and on your IRCC website, what percentage is it showing? you should be somewhere around 90% right>? how many days left your 6 months processing time?

hbshrestha

Aug 9, 2019
Me too..

With September 5 AOR- application status is same from past 5 month, since medicals and Bio-metrics update, no updates since then.
And my 6 months have been finished today also. Hoping for the Best!
So you are past your 6 months processing time? from Nepal or India. I'm trying to get a sense of the timeline for processing from submission to result from there.