+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

LinkinMark

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Will they definitely issue me a landing letter if I've not paid the RPRF yet?
I imagine if it was a problem they would've just requested it

Vhan18

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
though i have rep on my file and i assumed i will receive my PR card on his adress. but i got my PR card in my home address last week.

Fopogi26

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Hello is there any one in this forum got refused visa then, and for the landing interview did the officer ask u about it?(refused visa in canada) and when u say YES did they ask u document of refusal letter? Back 2015 i got refused when i extend my visitor the letter stating the i have to leave canada on this date, the thing is ididnt print the refusal letter... i am going for final interview the nxt saturday. If the officer ask me about refused of course my answer is YES. I hope there is no problem with that. Thanks share urexperience pls

Reactions: doza-canada

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Hello is there any one in this forum got refused visa then, and for the landing interview did the officer ask u about it?(refused visa in canada) and when u say YES did they ask u document of refusal letter? Back 2015 i got refused when i extend my visitor the letter stating the i have to leave canada on this date, the thing is ididnt print the refusal letter... i am going for final interview the nxt saturday. If the officer ask me about refused of course my answer is YES. I hope there is no problem with that. Thanks share urexperience pls
You don't need to bring it, they can see everything in their system but you can take it with you just for peace of mind. You did mention in your spousal sponsorship forms that you got refused for a canadian visa before right?

Fopogi26

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
I
You don't need to bring it, they can see everything in their system but you can take it with you just for peace of mind. You did mention in your spousal sponsorship forms that you got refused for a canadian visa before right?
did mention it. The thing is i dont have the copy of my refusal letter

Reactions: Geno.uss

doza-canada

Star Member
May 22, 2019
I

I think when you were informed about the refusal that time, they should send you an email with the attachment of that letter. Maybe you can try to go back to check for that email from RICC or cic. Unless you had a representative, then he or she should have it.

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
I

Its fine don't worry about it, they won't ask for the copy, they might ask you what were you refused (you say the type of visa) and might ask reason of refusal ( or might not)
Don't worry that doesn't impact their decision
They ask those questions again to see if your truthful thats all

Reactions: doza-canada

Evican

Apr 19, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-09-2019
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
Med's Request
28-11-2018
Med's Done....
18-12-2018
Interview........
29-05-2019
LANDED..........
29-05-2019
Landed yesterday at the Vancouver office! So happy it's finally all done. Good luck to those still waiting.

ldoell

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
One month after my Landing Interview, I officially received my PR card in the mail. The process is nearly finished! Just waiting on my OHIP card now. Good luck to all, especially our friends in QC!!!

skhan1002

Jan 9, 2019
One month after my Landing Interview, I officially received my PR card in the mail. The process is nearly finished! Just waiting on my OHIP card now. Good luck to all, especially our friends in QC!!!
Congrats! You got 3 months wait period for OHIP from you landing date ?