Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
Hey guys how long did it takes to hear from ircc after a summision of request for additional document
Depends on how you send it to them... if you did it through MyCIC, mostly you'll get a short automatic email notification right away stating that they have your uploaded file but the actual status doesn't change until they make their final decision, which tends to be quite last minute.

When did you get a request for additional documents, was it through a Procedural Fairness Letter or just a proof of something else, if you don't mind sharing?

xander88

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
Depends on how you send it to them... if you did it through MyCIC, mostly you'll get a short automatic email notification right away stating that they have your uploaded file but the actual status doesn't change until they make their final decision, which tends to be quite last minute.

When did you get a request for additional documents, was it through a Procedural Fairness Letter or just a proof of something else, if you don't mind sharing?
IT just a additional family information form I made a mistake so I corrected it and send on webform and cic account

Reactions: barsarah

xander88

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018

6th of March I got the letter and I sent back to them webform after 3 days I didn't hear from them then I uploaded on my cic account the next day my wife got SA letter since then I have not got any further information from them

Reactions: barsarah

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
6th of March I got the letter and I sent back to them webform after 3 days I didn't hear from them then I uploaded on my cic account the next day my wife got SA letter since then I have not got any further information from them
What does your current status say behind the "Review of additional documents" step?

Does it say "The documents you provided are being uploaded", "The documents you provided are being reviewed", "We do not need additional documents", or does it still say "'We need additional documents"?

xander88

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
What does your current status say behind the "Review of additional documents" step?

Does it say "The documents you provided are being uploaded", "The documents you provided are being reviewed", "We do not need additional documents", or does it still say "'We need additional documents"?
IT has been received

xander88

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
As long as you have that acknowledgment I believe you have nothing to worry about. My father was requested additional documents end of Dec and we provided end of Jan. Since start of Feb it states 'We have received the additional documents you provided'
Has ur father gotten a decision made