16-12-2015, Medical Received by CIC January 11, 2016
Passport Req..
09-03-2016

iamluz

Feb 6, 2019
Kitchener
Hi,

I see status update on my ECAS

“We sent you correspondence on February 14, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required”

I haven’t received any email yet, and I’m going to call them on Monday to confirm what they require. Is it request for FP usually?

If it’s request for FP, I’m outside Canada on vacations for 2 months. Is it possible i can get FP done from home country (Pakistan), though I’m a resident of Canada.

Thanks
Call them on Tuesday,
Thanks for the information.

Any idea how legit they are, and has anyone here or anyone you know tried this service?

Thanks

nks
If youryoin Kitchener, go to the DriverCheck Inc.
I payed 65$

siamu

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
I got a request to do fingerprints for some RCMP criminal check. While I know I have no such record, it's still a little disconcerting.

Anyway, anyone else also got that? And I provided my FPs about 2 weeks ago, but ECAS is not updated. Any idea how long before it gets updated. Normally I don't worry, but the application is considered abandoned if they don't receive anything within 30 days. So I want to contact them and make sure next week. Hence asking.

Really annoyed!

siamu

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Hi,

I see status update on my ECAS

“We sent you correspondence on February 14, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required”

I haven’t received any email yet, and I’m going to call them on Monday to confirm what they require. Is it request for FP usually?

If it’s request for FP, I’m outside Canada on vacations for 2 months. Is it possible i can get FP done from home country (Pakistan), though I’m a resident of Canada.

Thanks
I have the exact same update in my ECAS so just a headsup. I got an email that they need to do a b/g check and I need to give my fingerprints to RCMP. Unless they use the same template for different types of emails, I think this is what they want. You have to be physically in Canada for the FPs. And you only have 1 month to provide them, or the application is considered abandoned. You will definitely need to come back to Canada if you want to get it done.

I think if you call them and tell you're abroad, they might accomodate you and move the deadline forward.

siamu

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
so I did call them just now and it was actually funny. the agent told me that the other agent that replied to my webform question shared information with me that was not ready to be shared yet lol and also that there's a letter that is ready to be sent out but that doesn't mean she can confirm it's the test invite or that I will be invited to the March 6 test, that I might be but she couldn't confirm :p

I guess I'll just wait now. funny thing is I do have an email from them inviting me to write the test on that day so I could just go lol
Which number did you call them at?

iamluz

Feb 6, 2019
Kitchener
I got a request to do fingerprints for some RCMP criminal check. While I know I have no such record, it's still a little disconcerting.

Anyway, anyone else also got that? And I provided my FPs about 2 weeks ago, but ECAS is not updated. Any idea how long before it gets updated. Normally I don't worry, but the application is considered abandoned if they don't receive anything within 30 days. So I want to contact them and make sure next week. Hence asking.

Really annoyed!
Nothing to worry about. I too got a request last November. I was told if your last name is very common, they just want to make double sure you are who you say you are. I'm still waiting on a test date, where I live, has the slowest office. Hang in there.

ajohal3

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 18, 2011
AOR Received.
Sep 19, 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
Sep 19, 2011
Med's Done....
Sep 23, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012 (In Person)
LANDED..........
14-02-2012 (Peace Bridge)
Please update me on the sheet.

Update:
Fingerprint done - Feb 16, 2019

canirish2018

Nov 30, 2018
Test invite today!! Finally!! Thank god!

Test: March 13th 2019 Saskatoon

On my notice it just states my name, however I applied for my daughter also, does anyone know do I bring her to the test with me or just all her documentation?

Reactions: GNPLC

mooer

Mar 6, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt - RPRF 06-11-14
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 26-01-15
LANDED..........
01-02-15
Hi admin,

please update my details.

received AOR - Dec 6, 2018
In process - Dec 11, 2018
Request for Fingerprint - Feb 12, 2019
Fingerprint done - Feb 15, 2019
Updated

Please update me on the sheet.

Update:
Fingerprint done - Feb 16, 2019
Updated

On my notice it just states my name, however I applied for my daughter also, does anyone know do I bring her to the test with me or just all her documentation?
Updated

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015

Congratulations

Reactions: canirish2018