None,Probably Waived
Passport Req..
DM 26-08-2015 PPR Eagerly Waiting
hello all please update my file
application received 5th sep 2018
application process 31st oct 2018
application is return today
incomplete application for my child

reason :- two piece of ids and out of which at least one with photo.

kindly refer step 1 gather documents .

please guide what id should i put along with the explanation that i don't have photo id card expect passport which was issued in Toronto.

1. health card :- without photo
2. school record:- without photo
3. passport copy:- issued at Toronto office { valid }
4. immunization report :- recent one

I went to school they say we dont issue any id with photo , we went to service canada they told , till the child get 16 photo is not updated on health card .

my child is 6 years old and i only have above mention valid ids , please guide further.

before i resend the application again , i will add brief explanation letter and i need you all to guide
should i change the form or that old form is good to go
Passport with photo and health card without photo, doesn’t that serve the purpose?

ivan28

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Added. Please also post

Location App.
Type

thanks.

And to answer your question. We should be seeing the first AORs for September applicants within the next 7 days or so. So you're looking at around 14+ days maybe. Or a lot longer.... processing times can vary quite a bit. So hang in there.

Type: Single

Thanks so much!

frange

May 25, 2018
while september 3rd and 2nd was a weekend and we saw an AOR for August 30th yesterday, i believe the first september AOR could be tomorrow or even today. everybody check your mail before you sleep.
fingers crossed.
I don't think so, since around less than 50% of the applicants were received AOR. Most likely in 2 weeks, not for this week.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
while september 3rd and 2nd was a weekend and we saw an AOR for August 30th yesterday, i believe the first september AOR could be tomorrow or even today. everybody check your mail before you sleep.
fingers crossed.
I don't think so, since around less than 50% of the applicants were received AOR. Most likely in 2 weeks, not for this week.
A second Aug 30th applicant received the AOR yesterday. So we're definitely only days away from first AORs for September applicants.

saad456

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
App. Filed.......
20-02-2015
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
AOR Received.
22-06-2015
Med's Request
10-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-02-2016
LANDED..........
06-10-2016
A few questions guys.. what is the process after AOR? do you receive a test date right away? So for us September applicants.. tests will be scheduled for Jan, Feb?
I have an idea of the process but what are the stages exactly? Have you started preparing for test? How long is this preparation? What do you use for the test?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
A few questions guys.. what is the process after AOR? do you receive a test date right away? So for us September applicants.. tests will be scheduled for Jan, Feb?
I have an idea of the process but what are the stages exactly? Have you started preparing for test? How long is this preparation? What do you use for the test?
Usually it goes AOR - ECAS IN PROCESS - [if applicable additional requests from ircc] - Test Invite and so on.
So it might still take quite a while after receiving the AOR until the day you actually receive the test invite.

Prepare for the test by reading through the Discover Canada book.
Here some more information: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/discover-canada.html
You can read online, listen or order a hardcopy.
Also, check out the links in my signature. There's some practice tests you can take. The test is based on the Discover Canada book. If you read through the book a couple times you should be well prepared for the test.

Hope this helps.

kkk3532

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Hi, I have not received AOR yet so I am not sure if my application is accepted or not. In my case, I scanned the passport picture of my kids .. paste the picture in the word file with child name, date of birth and other required details. Get it signed with the school head with a stamp on it.
let's see if I will get AOR or application :p
i resend my application again today with explanation letter as earlier i didn't put the same .
i call them before i resubmitted, they indicated that i need give explanation letter , also i assumed that only 1 passport copy is sufficient for photo id in the application form.
this time i send two set of passport copy , health card, school record with photo as id....
bye bye sept forum i will in for November now , best of luck to all

Reactions: mooer

High Rise

Jan 28, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Hello Group Members,

Application Sent : Sept 03, 2018
Application received: September 07, 2018
Physical presence: 1115 days

I applied for me and my family that includes my wife, and 02 kids (minors, less than 14 years). For my kids I had submitted copies of PR cards, Passport and Birth certificates along with my application.My application was returned to me for the following reason on November 08;

"You have not provided two identification documents for the Minors".

Is someone able to advise or recommend what kind of supporting document should i provide as a proof of identity for Minors (kids)?I believe if I provide the Provincial Health cards, School record, Passport copy which would show their Photo would work, any other suggestions?

Thanks

kkk3532

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Hello Group Members,

Application Sent : Sept 03, 2018
Application received: September 07, 2018
Physical presence: 1115 days

I applied for me and my family that includes my wife, and 02 kids (minors, less than 14 years). For my kids I had submitted copies of PR cards, Passport and Birth certificates along with my application.My application was returned to me for the following reason on November 08;

"You have not provided two identification documents for the Minors".

Is someone able to advise or recommend what kind of supporting document should i provide as a proof of identity for Minors (kids)?I believe if I provide the Provincial Health cards, School record, Passport copy which would show their Photo would work, any other suggestions?

Thanks
my application was also return with the same reason , i resend it with school record health card and passport copy back with a letter