Application Sent: Aug 30, 2018
Application received: September 4, 2018
App type: Single
Physical Presence day: 1100
AOR: November 20,2018

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Toby, You were totally right. There must be a language proof. They will search the database only for LINC/CLINC within the date range.

Some other forms like cover letters, exams in English may or may not work. I enrolled in IELTS and I will be a december applicant asking for urgent processing.
Sounds like a plan! Good luck with your application :)

abhinavshah

Nov 13, 2013
Sounds like a plan! Good luck with your application :)
Hi,

My application was received on Sept 24, 2018. I am yet to receive my AOR. However, looking at the recent posts, i am worried if my application will be returned. I don't have any language test result to have been sent as a proof of language, so I sent a copy of my degree certificate written in English assuming that it will be considered as a proof of language for my citizenship application. Do you know if the copy of my degree certificate that I submitted with my application will be considered as proof of language? Also, FYI, I have checked the proof of language box as YES and the LINC or CLIC courses check box as NO.

Thanks,
Abhinav

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
Hi,

My application was received on Sept 24, 2018. I am yet to receive my AOR. However, looking at the recent posts, i am worried if my application will be returned. I don't have any language test result to have been sent as a proof of language, so I sent a copy of my degree certificate written in English assuming that it will be considered as a proof of language for my citizenship application. Do you know if the copy of my degree certificate that I submitted with my application will be considered as proof of language? Also, FYI, I have checked the proof of language box as YES and the LINC or CLIC courses check box as NO.

Thanks,
Abhinav
Please read the instructions on IRCC website regarding what is acceptable as proof of adequate proficiency in English. If you have passed higher secondary with English as one of the subjects or have a degree from any foreign institution where medium of instruction was English, you are good.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Who updated AORs for users "Safaa993" and "Davood M." ? There's not information posted here, but yet there's dates for AORs?

mooer

Mar 6, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt - RPRF 06-11-14
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 26-01-15
LANDED..........
01-02-15
Who updated AORs for users "Safaa993" and "Davood M." ? There's not information posted here, but yet there's dates for AORs?
Nope, not me - I haven't updated the spreadsheet in about a week.