+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

IrinaS

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Hi torontian or anyone else who've enrolled for test notification: the text pilot page says "As of September 30th, 2017 this service will no longer be available. If you enroll on or before this date, you will still receive a text message."

So I sent a text to enroll yesterday and then another today (from a different number) but have not received a link for the barcode yet. How long after you sent the text to 613-209-4020 did you receive the link to the barcode? Thanks
I sent the text message on Aug 18, and received the link to the barcode immediately. Did you receive the link yet?

Reactions: jdCanadian

jdCanadian

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
I received it in like 2 minutes after sending enroll. ...
I sent the text message on Aug 18, and received the link to the barcode immediately. Did you receive the link yet?
Thanks, torontian & IrinaS. I still haven't received the link but the next day I asked a relative in Canada to send the text for me and they did get the barcode immediately, phew.

Reactions: torontian

harry30590

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
22-09-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
09-11-2017
is anyone have pro idea in linking application without AOR. I have UCI from when i applied for visitor visa(refused). how long do they take to enter the application details in the system after they know application is complete. i just want to be sure that my application is being accepted this time because it was sent back twice.

Barko

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
is anyone have pro idea in linking application without AOR. I have UCI from when i applied for visitor visa(refused). how long do they take to enter the application details in the system after they know application is complete. i just want to be sure that my application is being accepted this time because it was sent back twice.
AOR gives you the UCI# required to link our application, now i'm not sure the UCI# you got when you applied for visitor visa falls under the same sponsorship category (i.e. Family Class) is of any use to this application.
Entering the application details in the system usually takes a day at most, however, opening and reviewing your application takes sometimes based on the backlogs of applications.
I'd wait for the AOR, which takes 6-8 weeks on average, but i"d also start calling them on the 7th week until i hear a useful info about my application.

leo820

Aug 19, 2017
Hi everyone, I have filled all of the forms.. I m just worried about form IMM 1344 AE , sponsor sponsorship, and undertaking
question 6.. relationship to principal applicant? what should I answer .. Spouse inside Canada or spouse outside Canada ?
I m the sponsor living in Canada and my wife lives overseas, the question (relationship to principle applicant) looks like its about me.. but everyone is saying its about her..

Arozo1997

Sep 16, 2017
I saw in the spreadsheet somebody that cic received application August 1 and aor Sept 6, so we'll see
*** fingers crossed***
Cic received my app Sept 1 so I'm hoping for first week of Oct
Sorry i want to know are you talking about receiving visa?

Arozo1997

Sep 16, 2017
Hello September 2016 applicants, for how long we have to swim in the boat of waiting?lolz
Hello i am a September applicant i only have done my police clearance medical check and i am in the background check rn how about u and how long do u think it will take to finish 13 months already passed