+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Two questions for anyone who knows.

1. If your app is going to be sent back for errors is that before the Aor1? Am i in the clear if i have the aor1 or is there still vetting to do on the documents.

2. The waiting time for the whole process, does day 1 start upon receipt of the aor1 or when the app is recieved by cic? ( to meet the 12 month target)

Thanks im advance

higemanjuu

Jun 20, 2017
1. If your app is going to be sent back for errors is that before the Aor1? Am i in the clear if i have the aor1 or is there still vetting to do on the documents.
Yes, it's before the AOR1. I am not sure if there are more vetting to do, but from my understanding if you get AOR1, that's an indication you have most (if not all) the general requirements met from their checklist.

2. The waiting time for the whole process, does day 1 start upon receipt of the aor1 or when the app is recieved by cic? ( to meet the 12 month target)
I am not sure on this one, but I'd think that they start counting when AOR1 starts, cause that's actually when CIC "officially" received it and started working on it.

Reactions: Jaywill

Bhubank

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
Anyone one here sep 14 applicant. I am the one! Seems like everyone get their AOR only left me or anyone else? Sep 14 applicant?

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
I
Anyone one here sep 14 applicant. I am the one! Seems like everyone get their AOR only left me or anyone else? Sep 14 applicant?
13th for me and i just got aor1 today. They seem to be sort of going in order but not really. 40 days is average wait time for sept applicants so far so you must be getting it this week.

Bhubank

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
Successfully linked the application today. Found Schedule A and PCC request message.
I have Schedule A complete, but probably next week I will get the translated/notarized copy of the PCC. Should I upload Sch A now, or just wait and upload the together?
Wow that’s nice, congrats

Bhubank

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
I get confused the post Canada delivered my application sep 13 and I got 14 conformation text msg. So I am thinking I am sep 14 applicant, am I right?
I
13th for me and i just got aor1 today. They seem to be sort of going in order but not really. 40 days is average wait time for sept applicants so far so you must be getting it this week.

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
I get confused the post Canada delivered my application sep 13 and I got 14 conformation text msg. So I am thinking I am sep 14 applicant, am I right?
A text confirm i dont know i didnt get that. I just tracked my mail and it showed delivered to mississauga on the 13th

HockeyNightInCanada

Oct 15, 2017
Oxfordshire, UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06-09-2017
Doc's Request.
31-10-2017
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
27-10-2017
Med's Done....
03-11-2017
Interview........
N/A
my dates on my AOR1 and GC Key state the day it actually arrived at IRCC, Mississauga (6 Sep) and not the day I received the text confirmation (which was a day later on 7 Sep) if that helps.

I also understood the 12 months processing time to start from the date they actually receive the documents as this is what is written down as the start date.

Uzma.Siayed7

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Got PCC. Schedule A and request to upload Digital photo, I have all other documents ready except for PCC.
My spouse worked in Kuwait for couple of years, so I need to upload Pcc from 2 countries, so any idea how to upload 2 PCC (from 2 different countries), should I combine both in one pdf file?