19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Got AOR on 22 Nov.
When should I expect status IP on ECAS??
Can I do fingerprints in advance to save processing time?
No you can’t. You can look at the average time of the spreadsheet to calculate how much time it will take till next steps.

Canehdian Girl

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Hi,
I am from the October thread, however, I keep an eye on this thread timeline, to have an 'idea' if possible on how things are moving and it might look like for October (even though, nothing is predictable, but just an educated guess if you want to call it so).
My observation is that since Nov.24 (almost 10 days) now, there is no more movement on the test invite column yet.
I am wondering why?
Any comments? maybe explanations or speculations some of you might have?
Thank you

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
Hi,
I am from the October thread, however, I keep an eye on this thread timeline, to have an 'idea' if possible on how things are moving and it might look like for October (even though, nothing is predictable, but just an educated guess if you want to call it so).
My observation is that since Nov.24 (almost 10 days) now, there is no more movement on the test invite column yet.
I am wondering why?
Any comments? maybe explanations or speculations some of you might have?
Thank you
The number of October applicants in the spreadsheet is a lot more than September. This indicates that they got absolutely flooded with applications in October. That may be delaying September applications. In reality we have not seen evidence of this actually happening yet.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Hi I'm sorry can you please confirm if your status changed to IP or still in AOR status when they returned your application? As I'm trying to understand if IP applications crossed the phy
It was in the AOR status.

lawgrrl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Nanaimo, B.C.
Visa Office......
CPP-O
App. Filed.......
10-10-2012
AOR Received.
11-14-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-22-2013
SATDXB, please update my information:
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 8, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 4, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on October 17, 2017.
I've been traveling and didn't think to check status until recently. As I'm a "senior" citizen-to-be, I'm not required to take the citizenship exam. It will be interesting to see if my application is processed any faster because of that.​

Reactions: architectcarioca

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
Why delay it? On the contrary, sent it as soon as possible.

aaamr

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Well, got this notice on ECAS yesterday:

We sent you correspondence on December 4, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Nothing by email, so waiting for regular mail. Hopefully nothing too onerous... fingers crossed.

-A.

KayDeeT

Oct 2, 2017
This application is for my mother-in-law which falls in Seniors category. She doesn't need to appear in exam. Application is in-process since Nov 6th. Can anyone advise what would be the next steps for her. Will it be a interview and then Oath or something else?

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
hi, when did you get finger print request ? after your application become in process ? or before ?
did the IRCC mention the FPR on your E-CAS account ?
got FP after 2 weeks in-process. it takes 12 days for me to receive it. the online ecase updated by adding a line saying we sent you a letter so on so forth.

I did the FP today at local authorized agency. about $50. and was told everything will be handled by electronic way.

Reactions: medoo

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
Well, got this notice on ECAS yesterday:

We sent you correspondence on December 4, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Nothing by email, so waiting for regular mail. Hopefully nothing too onerous... fingers crossed.

-A.
it is exactly for finger print request as shown in my ecase. so try to do research now to find how and where to do fp.

spat71

Dec 6, 2017
My stats:
Application sent Sept 4
- requested new passport photo, returned application on Oct 4
AOR Nov 6
IP Nov 24

I'm confused about one thing, though: I am being processed as a Sept 2017 applicant, but my latest update from the govt said that my application would be processed according to the C-6 rules. Which is it? It doesn't really matter time-wise, as I qualify for both, but I'm getting conflicting information. Any one else in this situation?