+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2016 Citizenship Applicants

crystalyue

Dec 19, 2016
Sa3Sa3 said:
WOW. 83 days after submitting your FP result without any news !!! that is scary!
Have you tried to contact them? When was the last time you contacted them if any?

I sent my FP results in Mar 9th and would like to know if I should call them too or what ?
I called them back around Jan 9th to confirm the receipt of the FP, and have not contacted them since; they said its within normal processing time. Is there a point/number to contact? since I don't think the standard number has any information over the processing it self.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crystalyue said:
I called them back around Jan 9th to confirm the receipt of the FP, and have not contacted them since; they said its within normal processing time. Is there a point/number to contact? since I don't think the standard number has any information over the processing it self.
What they said did they received your finger print ?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crystalyue said:
Yes, they had received it and my record is clean ;)
You are waiting from almost 3 months. Ohhh.
Mine finger print also received by cic on 6th feb and still I am waiting for the test. Anyway keep in touch and good luck.

crystalyue

Dec 19, 2016
staralihaider said:
You are waiting from almost 3 months. Ohhh.
Mine finger print also received by cic on 6th feb and still I am waiting for the test. Anyway keep in touch and good luck.
Will do! I am in no rush, so I shall play the waiting game ::).

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qdbrian said:
haven't come back for while, just reset my pw. Update till today: interview/test on Jan.17, DM on Mar.10, @Surrey office.

imran01 said:
V123
Mohan
Parody
diadema
A4architecture
Brono1441
Crystal Yue
milo7007
qdbrian
SH
tyhcyq
hi do you remember the test invite letter date.... i just wanna complete your timeline in the sheet..
Best of Luck

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crystalyue said:
Will do! I am in no rush, so I shall play the waiting game ::).
finger cross for you. might be this weekend you get the test invite.. :)

qdbrian

Oct 4, 2016
imran01 said:
hi do you remember the test invite letter date.... i just wanna complete your timeline in the sheet..
Best of Luck
online status shows the test inv letter sent on Dec 16, can't remember when I received it.

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
staralihaider said:
Omg. Call cic and don't wait.
no he actually updating the spreadsheet. he got his oath.no worries now

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any last minute advice for the test/interview...
btw where is Mr. always Late... :)

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Oath invite sent on 3rd april. Oath on 27th april. PLease update and thank you every one for the great feedback

My 2 cents.

When you prepare your application make sure you don`t leave any Gaps. Attach a page or two to explain if you wre unemployed. Be honest. If you did forget an absence just fill a new calculator and send a webform with your application number. They completely understand.

For the exam. read the book 2 to 3 times and richmond library has great practice questions.

Rest leave on god or whoever you believe. I stressed a lot but its really really not worth it.

Anytime you need any information please msg me or write here. I will keep visiting and trying to help furture citizens for sure.

This is a great country and there is no doubt about that.

Thank you once again. Please share your experience of the oath in montreal

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VraiVie said:
Oath invite sent on 3rd april. Oath on 27th april. PLease update and thank you every one for the great feedback

My 2 cents.

When you prepare your application make sure you don`t leave any Gaps. Attach a page or two to explain if you wre unemployed. Be honest. If you did forget an absence just fill a new calculator and send a webform with your application number. They completely understand.

For the exam. read the book 2 to 3 times and richmond library has great practice questions.

Rest leave on god or whoever you believe. I stressed a lot but its really really not worth it.

Anytime you need any information please msg me or write here. I will keep visiting and trying to help furture citizens for sure.

This is a great country and there is no doubt about that.

Thank you once again. Please share your experience of the oath in montreal
Best of luck.. for you Me, and for Mr. Always late.. :)