Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am not in process...
i can login with application number..
ecas shows "application Received" &

Now i can see my online application status as follows

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 6, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 13, 2016.

journeytocitizenship said:
Hey are u In Process?

Did u log on with your Application number or Client ID number. I am not able to log in yet.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
i am not in process...
i can login with application number..
ecas shows "application Received" &

Now i can see my online application status as follows

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 6, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 13, 2016.
This means the application is not in process yet.
for me I don't have this line in my process,
"We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 12, 2016."
My second line says my application process started on October 12th.

Hope this helps

Best
Gus

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So even if you can see your application information on eCAS, it is not necessarily means your application is in process? If that is the case, why I still can not see anything? It keeps showing "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyurun79 said:
So even if you can see your application information on eCAS, it is not necessarily means your application is in process? If that is the case, why I still can not see anything? It keeps showing "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."
ya first 2-3 days i get the same response as well.."We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
ya first 2-3 days i get the same response as well.."We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."
For 2-3 days even a week is acceptable. For me it has been almost 3 weeks.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyurun79 said:
For 2-3 days even a week is acceptable. For me it has been almost 3 weeks.
Mine took 12 days after AOR, to access ecas

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gussj said:
Mine took 12 days after AOR, to access ecas
surely... processing is now slow down.. very less IP last 15 days.. i feel like they just receiving application and send AOR and have starting queue them in the local office :(

foxlink

Apr 25, 2016
Today I received a mail to submit fingerprint Unfortunately within 30 days. Anyone else like me received this letter?

berkcalg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
foxlink said:
Today I received a mail to submit fingerprint Unfortunately within 30 days. Anyone else like me received this letter?
Hi Foxlink,

Don't worry, just Check the mail, normally they write the reason, if it is for identification, that's means there is someone else or more who has/have the same name and/or the same birthday and they would like to be sure about you. Try to do it as soon as possible " Today/Tomorrow if possible". I advise you to do it via an accredited agency and to do it electronically, they do it immediately and they send it to RCMP at the same moment. Then, RCMP do it and send it to IRCC the same or the next day "3 days maximum" (if there is no match). if you submit it immediately and there is no match, I think your application still routine according to different examples that I saw in this forum. Thanks

vindarshan91

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
IELTS Request
Included in the Application (Band Score 7.5)
Med's Request
MR, RPRF & PCC Request on 13.01.2012
Med's Done....
03.03.2012 & Received 06.03.2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Rcvd 23.04.2012
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012, Expecting
Hi All,

The status changed to IP on Oct 17, 2016.

Updated my timeline and the spreadsheet as below:

App Mailed - September 21, 2016
App Delivered - September 26, 2016
AOR Received - October 5, 2016 (Email)
In Process - October 17, 2016
Cit Test invite -
Cit Test taken -
Oath -

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, not try to be too paranoid, is delay of IP indicates non-routine? As I mentioned before, in my application, we have our son's legal name change certificate.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
foxlink said:
your e-cas is active and case is in process or not ?
i know its irrelevant question.. just want to know whether they send this letter while your application in process or before..

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
4-May-2010(received by visa office)
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
URGENT help needed ,just checked my two minor citizenship application and it turned to be Decision Made ,even though it was never inprocess .this is the message I found.
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 22, 2016.
We started processing your application on October 17, 2016.
We sent you correspondence on October 17, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Experts ,please let me know what this means !!!!is it done !!!shall I receive the citizenship certificate or additional requirements !!!

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shyurun79
I totally understand your situstation. No one has the answer unfortunately.
All what we can do is just wait patiently, -and you will hear from them eventually.
All the best of luck