imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyurun79 said:
Congratulations! Mine got updated too, finally! It shows my case is in process since Oct 7 (I can only access my eCAS today).
Congrats.. look i told you that your application is in process..
i think this week you will get.. test invite as well...
fingers cross for you

suriyaramesh

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Shyurun79, reward of patience!. Best Wishes for the next steps!!!

Ramesh

shyurun79 said:
Congratulations! Mine got updated too, finally! It shows my case is in process since Oct 7 (I can only access my eCAS today).

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys..

at the end of Oct 2016
almost 90% Sept applications are in AIP
AND 20% Applicants get test invite

hopefully by the end of Nov 2016
almost 90% applicants get test invite
and 20% applicants get Decision Made..

good luck every one

hopinggirl

Oct 31, 2016
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 1, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 14, 2016.
We started processing your application on September 16, 2016.
We sent you a notice on October 12, 2016 to appear and write the citizenship test on November 3, 2016 at 8:01 AM.

Fingers crossed!!! :) I'm from vancouver and i will be taking the test this Thursday morning. Hoping for the best!! Assuming everything goes well, meaning I pass the test and the citizenship officer does not ask me for further information or anything, when the "decision made" status comes out online, does that automatically mean I passed? Really can't wait. This is 7yrs in the making for me!

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopinggirl said:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 1, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 14, 2016.
We sent you a notice on October 12, 2016 to appear and write the citizenship test on November 3, 2016 at 8:01 AM.

Fingers crossed!!! :) I'm from vancouver and i will be taking the test this Thursday morning. Hoping for the best!! Assuming everything goes well, meaning I pass the test and the citizenship officer does not ask me for further information or anything, when the "decision made" status comes out online, does that automatically mean I passed? Really can't wait. This is 7yrs in the making for me!
Good Luck..

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopinggirl said:

Congratulation, What websites are you using for practice if you don't mind sharing, also if you can give us a feedback after the test if the questions where similar to your sources.
Thanks and good luck

hopinggirl

Oct 31, 2016
imran01 said:
Good Luck..
Thank you very much! :) Will post about how it goes on Thurs. Assuming everything goes well, meaning I pass the written test and the the interview goes well and citizenship officer does not ask me for further information or anything when we finish, when the "decision made" status comes out online after a few days or week, is that "DM" status more or less a confirmation that oath taking will be the next step?

hopinggirl

Oct 31, 2016
Gussj said:
Congratulation, What websites are you using for practice if you don't mind sharing, also if you can give us a feedback after the test if the questions where similar to your sources.
Thanks and good luck
I will post about it after I take it on Thurs! I tried to paste the link here but it wouldnt work. I just googled canadian citizenship practice tests and did the ones from the first 5 results :D one site starts with v-soul and citizenshipcounts!

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopinggirl said:
I will post about it after I take it on Thurs! I tried to paste the link here but it wouldnt work. I just googled canadian citizenship practice tests and did the ones from the first 5 results :D one site starts with v-soul and citizenshipcounts!
Thanks a lot and good luck

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopinggirl said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/games/how/
check this one as well..hope it help you as well

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gussj here are some good ones that are really in depth: http://citizenshipcounts.ca/study; http://www.apnatoronto.com/canadian-citizenship-test-practice/

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you guys,
Which is the one most reliable with similar format and similar questions for those who already took the test?
As I don't want to over do it so many websites.
Feedback appreciated

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks, quick question regarding to the eCAS. My status only shows as below:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 22, 2016. -> this is the date my application was delivered to Sydney.
We started processing your application on October 7, 2016.

There is no separate line indicate the AOR date, which I see someone had in their status as "We sent you a correspondence... and a book called 'Discover Canada'... on xxxx ". Plus I can see my home address box today as it was not there.

Just curious, is everyone seeing differently?

Winsen

Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyurun79 said:
Hi folks, quick question regarding to the eCAS. My status only shows as below:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 22, 2016. -> this is the date my application was delivered to Sydney.
We started processing your application on October 7, 2016.

There is no separate line indicate the AOR date, which I see someone had in their status as "We sent you a correspondence... and a book called 'Discover Canada'... on xxxx ". Plus I can see my home address box today as it was not there.

Just curious, is everyone seeing differently?
Don't worry, it's the same for me.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 26, 2016.
We started processing your application on October 18, 2016