10-03-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2016
yxp220 said:
I'm gonna quit from this frustrating game and move to Australia. CIC treats people like animals. Bye Canada!
I totally agree with you! this is pure nonsense
People who landed three years after me as student have their PR cards also now and I am here waiting like an animal for my application to move further. I call the call centre and I hear the same thing over and again. At least tell me what's holding them up.

yxp220

Nov 17, 2014
icecoldsea said:
I totally agree with you! this is pure nonsense
People who landed three years after me as student have their PR cards also now and I am here waiting like an animal for my application to move further. I call the call centre and I hear the same thing over and again. At least tell me what's holding them up.
My Friend, If you can move to other countries, just leave! Look at the efficiency of the government, this country is hopeless.

icecoldsea

May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
Med's Request
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2016
yxp220 said:
My Friend, If you can move to other countries, just leave! Look at the efficiency of the government, this country is hopeless.
My husband was in the US and he moved here only so I can also work. I so wish I could work in the US. This time around, I am applying for an H1 and will just move (of course if I get selected in the lottery LOL)

This is atrocious :mad:

yxp220

Nov 17, 2014
icecoldsea said:
My husband was in the US and he moved here only so I can also work. I so wish I could work in the US. This time around, I am applying for an H1 and will just move (of course if I get selected in the lottery LOL)

This is atrocious :mad:
Good Luck! If Canadian government continue to treat people in this way, I guess most smart people will leave here.

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yxp220 said:
to be fair most governments are pretty slow and inefficient. If u think waiting for PR from CIC is bad try getting a US green card lol some people wait up to 8 years.

rohangk

Dec 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Aug, 2014
AOR Received.
11th Dec, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with appln
Med's Request
2nd Feb 2016, 8th Mar 2016 (Additional tests)
Med's Done....
Checkup on 18th Jan 2016 (Upfront), Report submitted on 29th Jan 2016. Additional Medical test report submitted on 26th Feb 2016. 2nd Additional reports submitted on 2nd April.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
7th July 2016 (RPRF requested and paid on 3rd March 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
14th July 2016
LANDED..........
20th Sept 2016
2016istheyear said:
to be fair most governments are pretty slow and inefficient. If u think waiting for PR from CIC is bad try getting a US green card lol some people wait up to 8 years.
8 years if you are lucky. took 14 years for some of my friends.

cec_21

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
rohangk said:
Hey rohangk quick question, i just did my upfront medicals today, what is the process of updating it or forwarding it to CIC? I should email @ CPC and what should be the format, also scan the Acknowledgement with the UCM number? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
cec_21 said:
Hey rohangk quick question, i just did my upfront medicals today, what is the process of updating it or forwarding it to CIC? I should email @ CPC and what should be the format, also scan the Acknowledgement with the UCM number? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.
DEAR SIR OR MADAM,
ON THIS DAY I HAVE COMPLETED MY MEDICAL ASSESSMENT AT ONE OF THE PANEL PHYSICIAN RECOMMENDED ON CIC WEBSITE,. I AM SUBMITTING MY MEDICAL RECEIPT WHICH HAS UNIQE MEDICAL ID (UMI )ALONG WITH THIS EMAIL. PLEASE FIND THE ATTACHMENT.

MY FILE INFORMATION IS

FULL NAME
DOB
UCI
FILE NUMBER
CATEGORY CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS
COUNTRY OF BIRTH
PASSPORT NUMBNER

cec_21

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
cec2014kum said:
DEAR SIR OR MADAM,
ON THIS DAY I HAVE COMPLETED MY MEDICAL ASSESSMENT AT ONE OF THE PANEL PHYSICIAN RECOMMENDED ON CIC WEBSITE,. I AM SUBMITTING MY MEDICAL RECEIPT WHICH HAS UNIQE MEDICAL ID (UMI )ALONG WITH THIS EMAIL. PLEASE FIND THE ATTACHMENT.

MY FILE INFORMATION IS

FULL NAME
DOB
UCI
FILE NUMBER
CATEGORY CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS
COUNTRY OF BIRTH
PASSPORT NUMBNER
Thank you

kumar_montreal

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Hello,

I received the following RCMP request.... and am a bit confused regarding the steps to be followed:

As I read thru this... I need to do the following....
Complete finger print at certified agency > the agency will send the finger prints to the RCMP > RCMP will send me the report by post > then I send the report to CPC ottawa...

Am I correct ? please confirm....

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
RCMP Criminal Record Check: provide a certified criminal record check. This must be received at this office by: 2016/10/05.
Please follow the RCMP’s instructions to obtain a certified Criminal Record check.
You must send the fingerprints and a copy of this notice directly to the RCMP National Headquarters in Ottawa within 30 days from the date of this notice.
Do not submit fingerprints to our office that have not been processed by the RCMP as this will cause a delay in the processing of your application.
Please mail the RCMP Criminal Record Check directly to the address indicated below. Do not return the results to the RCMP.

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa
(Document requests)
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

John1976

Mar 22, 2016
We got that same request two months ago also, what we did was we went to the approved agency and we did the finger prints, after they did there check to make sure we are not in there data base they send us a copy of the finger print by mail and we send it off to the address in Ottawa that is provided in the email, I hope this helps.
However we are still waiting for passport request as many others are, September 20 applicant.

RomanK

Feb 17, 2016
rohangk said:
Took me 4 months to get US green card. And now it's been 23 month since I applied here and still nothing...
A clerk from my university had sent them on official request and all they said was basically "we are working, stop bothering us". CIC dos not care at all. Period. Lazy bastards...

Ptbilly

Dec 23, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-14
Doc's Request.
None :)
AOR Received.
02-02-15
IELTS Request
With app
Med's Request
02-03-16
Med's Done....
02-03-16
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-08-2016
Hey i just received my corp. My question is my girlfriend and i are expecting to have a baby by the end of this week sometime well hopefully this week. I called for an appointment which the lady said it takes 3-6 weeks. Will my new son effect my landing. Do i have to fill something out before the landing or just go and tell them. My son will be born in Canada so he will be a citizen

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ptbilly said:
Hey i just received my corp. My question is my girlfriend and i are expecting to have a baby by the end of this week sometime well hopefully this week. I called for an appointment which the lady said it takes 3-6 weeks. Will my new son effect my landing. Do i have to fill something out before the landing or just go and tell them. My son will be born in Canada so he will be a citizen
i think you should let CIC know what's goin on. But i don't see it being a problem once your child is born here. If your child was being born in a different country then that might cause some hicups

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess it's a good sign that one of our Sept app received his COPR today. I'm actually very happy for you man