+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 - CEC Applications

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
icecoldsea said:
called CIC
some kind lady picked the call and she mentioned to me that the application is finalized. and I should be hearing something anytime.

Wonder why ECAS doesn't change ...
Congrats mate. Any day now.

icecoldsea

May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
Med's Request
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2016
TorontoMo said:
Congrats mate. Any day now.
But why dont they just send PPRs in a batch at least every month and finish it off :-(
It's finalized for a month now according to that lady I spoke with

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
icecoldsea said:
But why dont they just send PPRs in a batch at least every month and finish it off :-(
It's finalized for a month now according to that lady I spoke with
OMG. Why are they sitting on your application for past month. This is ridiculous. I'm hoping you get PPR either next Wednesday or Thursday, that's when they usually send it. I'm hoping I get it too. I'm also expecting GCMS on July 25.

icecoldsea

May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
Med's Request
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2016
TorontoMo said:
OMG. Why are they sitting on your application for past month. This is ridiculous. I'm hoping you get PPR either next Wednesday or Thursday, that's when they usually send it. I'm hoping I get it too. I'm also expecting GCMS on July 25.
But this week was pretty silent. There were no PPRs that I saw.
This is crazy!

bharat rai

Oct 20, 2014
talk2sharad said:
Buddy of mine Sep 8 Applicant who got Passport Request on March 9, got an email yesterday that his PPR and CO-PR is cancelled as CIC realized the process was incomplete.

He has to submit his CO-PR by mail to CIC back in 30 days and he can not use PR single entry visa to land until CIC say so.

Has anyone heard anything like this before?

I will only enjoy my PR after completing landing. ::) ::)
Can you please tell me if your friend got his PR or is he/she still waiting for the response from CIC after the landing papers were cancelled

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
Received GCMS today. All checks have passed except Security which is blank. It was started in April so I'm assuming it will be completed soon or may have already completed as last update on file was on July 7th. Notes are as of June 24. Application due date is August 5th. Hoping I get PPR before mid August. I'm holding off my BOWP and SOWP application as I realized my 1st BOWP expires end of August.

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
TorontoMo said:
Received GCMS today. All checks have passed except Security which is blank. It was started in April so I'm assuming it will be completed soon or may have already completed as last update on file was on July 7th. Notes are as of June 24. Application due date is August 5th. Hoping I get PPR before mid August. I'm holding off my BOWP and SOWP application as I realized my 1st BOWP expires end of August.
Hi TorontoMo

May I know the last comment from VO in your note?
Do you see the text : "Appear RFV"?

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
lucifier said:
Hi TorontoMo

May I know the last comment from VO in your note?
Do you see the text : "Appear RFV"?
I don't precisely see 'Appear RFV'. But I see VO recommended visa to be issued to PA and spouse. He also commented job description match offer letter, cross verification has completed, language ability met, work experience met, medicals met, eligibility met etc.....

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
TorontoMo said:
I don't precisely see 'Appear RFV'. But I see VO recommended visa to be issued to PA and spouse. He also commented job description match offer letter, cross verification has completed, language ability met, work experience met, medicals met, eligibility met etc.....
Also I see my file was pulled for review in March for comment: POTENTIAL ADVERSE INFORMATION (spouse appears to be residing abroad, no travel history, see FOSS). Another VO reviewed file again in April and recommended pass.

I believe it was reviewed again as my spouse was denied visitor visa to Canada twice due to insufficient travel history.

Do you know what FOSS is?

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
TorontoMo said:
Also I see my file was pulled for review in March for comment: POTENTIAL ADVERSE INFORMATION (spouse appears to be residing abroad, no travel history, see FOSS). Another VO reviewed file again in April and recommended pass.

I believe it was reviewed again as my spouse was denied visitor visa to Canada twice due to insufficient travel history.

Do you know what FOSS is?
I remember reading somewhere about FOSS. It is about your travel history from CBSA. It is for checking your admissibility (normally happen during criminal check).

TorontoMo said:
I mean the a very recent comment from VO. Generally it is in NOTE1.

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
lucifier said:
I remember reading somewhere about FOSS. It is about your travel history from CBSA. It is for checking your admissibility (normally happen during criminal check).

I mean the a very recent comment from VO. Generally it is in NOTE1.
I don't see RFV check on either of notes 1,2. 3rd note is from 2nd VO recommending visa.

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
TorontoMo said:
I don't see RFV check on either of notes 1,2. 3rd note is from 2nd VO recommending visa.
What is file location under page 2??