+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 - CEC Applications

XtraordFaVor

Star Member
Dec 10, 2012
Inquiry po! I received a document request from CIC:

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from the Philippines. This must be received at this office

I know its says here clear from the Philippines, but do I also need to get a RCMP here in Canada as I stay longer 6 months here?

Harry0001

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18, 2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP request- Feb 17, 2016... Sent-Feb 29..
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Dec 12, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Jan 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 22, 2016
Interview........
CIC called my Employer on Feb 17,2016.
Passport Req..
April 07,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2016
LANDED..........
April 26, 2016
kidbroker said:
Good news, I am very happy for you.

Did you pay for RCMP? I am a sept applicant who has done medical on Jan 28th, 2016. Haven't heard anything from CIC for a while, wondering if I need to sent RCMP preemptively.
Yes, I paid $70 for RCMP check. It depends case to case whether CIC requests for RCMP or not. Just wait, you will hear something soon.. Best of luck...

XtraordFaVor

Star Member
Dec 10, 2012
Hello! Inquiry! I received a document request from CIC:

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from the Philippines. This must be received at this office

I know its says here clear from the Philippines, but do I also need to get a RCMP here in Canada as I stay longer 6 months here?

arjy2405

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-02-2015
Med's Done....
UF 04-03-2016 <br>RPRF Done....: UF 04-03-2016
Passport Req..
06-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Blackharmer said:
Hello, I applied September 30th and my application shows started processing in February 6th 2015.
I want to do upfront MR on Friday. Please who knows the format of what to put in the email to send.
Thanks
To,
Case Processing Center,
Ottawa.

Sub: <AOR> - Upfront Medical Examination – <First Name Last Name>

Please find below my application details:

Principal applicant’s name:
Date of Birth:
File number: <AOR>
UCI:

On Mar 04 2016, I, <First Name Last Name>, completed my upfront medical examination for my Permanent Resident Application (CEC) with Dr.<Name> .

Please see below the details:

Name : <First Name Last Name>
DOB :
UMI : <from e-medical tracking sheet>
APPLICATION : <AOR>
Application type : CEC
UCI :

The e-medical information sheet, the receipt and a signed letter from the Panel Physician has been attached to this email. Kindly associate the medical to my PR application <AOR>.

Regards,

==============

I sent this on March 4th and got confirmation on March 7th that they have received the exam results.

Harry0001

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18, 2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP request- Feb 17, 2016... Sent-Feb 29..
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Dec 12, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Jan 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 22, 2016
Interview........
CIC called my Employer on Feb 17,2016.
Passport Req..
April 07,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2016
LANDED..........
April 26, 2016
XtraordFaVor said:
Inquiry po! I received a document request from CIC:

As email clearly states that From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18. Therefore, if you have lived in Canada for more than six months, you have to submit RCMP check.

cbe_canada

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
vikrantcanada said:
You do not need to take nay pictures with you,. They will be talking your pictures over there.
Thanks Vikrant. :)

cbe_canada

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
AJ2015 said:
No need to carry photos if ur Doctor is emedical enabled. They will click the pic at the clinic.
Thanks AJ. :)

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
arjy2405 said:
To,
Case Processing Center,
Ottawa.

Sub: <AOR> - Upfront Medical Examination – <First Name Last Name>

Please find below my application details:

Principal applicant’s name:
Date of Birth:
File number: <AOR>
UCI:

On Mar 04 2016, I, <First Name Last Name>, completed my upfront medical examination for my Permanent Resident Application (CEC) with Dr.<Name> .

Please see below the details:

Name : <First Name Last Name>
DOB :
UMI : <from e-medical tracking sheet>
APPLICATION : <AOR>
Application type : CEC
UCI :

The e-medical information sheet, the receipt and a signed letter from the Panel Physician has been attached to this email. Kindly associate the medical to my PR application <AOR>.

Regards,

==============

I sent this on March 4th and got confirmation on March 7th that they have received the exam results.

thanks, but I don't have the UMI? Do I just ignore that?

Thanks

cbe_canada

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
Friends I just got my medicals done. They game me a sheet which confirms that i did my medicals and she asked me to upload it. Is this something we have to do ?

Please advice.

Thanks

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
Blackharmer said:
thanks, but I don't have the UMI? Do I just ignore that?

Thanks
When you do upfront medicals...The doctor would issue the UMI...It will be on the sheet that you will get from the doctor...

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cbe_canada said:
Friends I just got my medicals done. They game me a sheet which confirms that i did my medicals and she asked me to upload it. Is this something we have to do ?

Please advice.

Thanks
yes, scan and email a copy of the sheet to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details of your application in email body.

include following :

UCI #
full name
date of birth
application number
category of application

TorontoCC

Sep 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 23, 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 3, 2015
Med's Request
Mar 2, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 4, 2016
Passport Req..
Mar 22, 2016
Pearl1 said:
yes, scan and email a copy of the sheet to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details of your application in email body.

include following :

UCI #
full name
date of birth
application number
category of application
Is this something we are required to do? I thought doctors upload medical request themselves.

XtraordFaVor

Star Member
Dec 10, 2012
I am reading a previous posts, if CIC requires RCMP from Canada, they will clearly dictate in the email.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/urgent-help-t397029.0.html

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø > Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from Canada. This must be received at this office by: 2016/04/03

Please follow the RCMP’s instructions to obtain a certified Criminal Record check.

You must send the fingerprints and a copy of this notice directly to the RCMP National Headquarters in Ottawa within 30 days from the date of this notice.

Do not submit fingerprints to our office that have not been processed by the RCMP as this will cause a delay in the processing of your application.

The RCMP will send the results directly to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (CPC-O) within the processing time published on the RCMP’s website.

Thanks for the reply.

cbe_canada

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
Pearl1 said:

include following :

UCI #
full name
date of birth
application number
category of application

Thank you Pearl1. Appreciate your help :)