+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 - CEC Applications

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
AK84 said:
Yes, you can and apply for her SOWP online in few days and she will get till Feb,2017 , Also booked her return ticket as well in case if they ask.
I would not suggest for booking the ticket, It can help definitely as a supporting document but can loss your big amount of money. Rest on you if you want you can book the ticket.
In my case I have asked travel agent to make a dummy ticket and I sent that with telling the truth to CIC that I have plan on this date and I am getting this ticket if you can consider this I would really appreciate.

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
cecpet said:
I would not suggest for booking the ticket, It can help definitely as a supporting document but can loss your big amount of money. Rest on you if you want you can book the ticket.
In my case I have asked travel agent to make a dummy ticket and I sent that with telling the truth to CIC that I have plan on this date and I am getting this ticket if you can consider this I would really appreciate.
Sorry forget to tell it was for my Visa application when I was travelling back home

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
Hi forum,

I would like to share my PR application timeline, just to cheer some of you guys up.

NOC: 2173
Country of Residence: Canada
Citizenship: China
Visa Office Requested for processing Application: Ottawa
Payment Method: Credit Card
Application Filed: Sep 12th 2014
Application Received : Sep 15th 2014
AOR: Jan 29th 2015
Started processing application: January 30th 2015
RPRF requested: Jan 18th 2016
Medical Exam Requested: Jan 24th 2016
Medical Exam Sent: Jan 28th 2016

Right now, I am just waiting to see further updates on my ecas.
Does anyone have idea approximately when would CIC send me PPR(passport request)?

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
kidbroker said:
Hi forum,

I would like to share my PR application timeline, just to cheer some of you guys up.

Medical Exam: Jan 24th 2016

Does anyone have idea approximately when would CIC sent me PPR(passport request)?
Welcome to the forum. Its totally unpredictable when CIC send is PPR. Anyway did they request you medical? or u did upfront?

mrscorpi87

Dec 9, 2014
kidbroker said:
Hi forum,

Medical Exam: Jan 24th 2016

Does anyone have idea approximately when would CIC sent me PPR(passport request)?

I have the same timeline. I received MR on Jan 26th, did it on Jan 30th and received by CIC the following week as per ecas. The same week I was requested to submit T4, NOA and pay stubs for 2014 which I submitted 2 days late. Haven't heard anything after that. I hope everything is in order.

samahkhaled

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
nuke noodles said:
I wouldn't trust this agent telling this from any truthful source. It surely sounded like the same agent whom I spoke with at some time months ago. I was asking her for a simple and different matter (can old CEC file a separate EE application). She had a French or Arabic accent, kept interrupting and cutting me off on the phone, did not solve any of my concerns and in the end told me to have a nice day.
I said: "Enjoy your job" before she hanged up.
Sorry , are you asking if they can transfer your medical from EE to CEC if they want that to process your CEC , I have the same issue .

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
cec2014kum said:
Welcome to the forum. Its totally unpredictable when CIC send is PPR. Anyway did they request you medical? or u did upfront?
It was requested by CIC :)

pakcial

Dec 18, 2015
Could some post how RCMP request looks in their email? Only copy & paste the sentence for RCMP is good enough. I got the request, and it only mentions my home country. Do not see any word is RCMP related.

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from Hong Kong. This must be received at this office by: 2016/04/15

Since it says from each country/state where the residence period has 6 months or longer. It makes me think i should include Canada RCMP for this request. Anyone can help on this?

erichome

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
07-11-2014
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
pakcial said:
Could some post how RCMP request looks in their email? Only copy & paste the sentence for RCMP is good enough. I got the request, and it only mentions my home country. Do not see any word is RCMP related.

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from Hong Kong. This must be received at this office by: 2016/04/15

Since it says from each country/state where the residence period has 6 months or longer. It makes me think i should include Canada RCMP for this request. Anyone can help on this?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/questions-about-rcmp-criminal-record-check-t398631.0.html

nuke noodles

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CEC filed 09-22-2014
Nomination.....
PNP filed 01-2014, nominated 06-2015. EE-ITA 01-2016
AOR Received.
CEC-AOR 02-04-2015, EE-AOR 02-2016
Med's Done....
EE Medical Passed 02-2016. ECAS MER 03-14-2016.
Passport Req..
PPR 2016-04-06, DM 2016-04-08
VISA ISSUED...
2016-04-12
LANDED..........
2016-05-22
samahkhaled said:
Sorry , are you asking if they can transfer your medical from EE to CEC if they want that to process your CEC , I have the same issue .
Nope. I was simply asking if I can apply to EE while old CEC is in process. She was not happy and sounded enjoying her job of bashing callers and getting angry from it.
When I do EE medicals, the confirmation of medical page from the doctor didn't specify what category of PR, it does specify my client number. Hopefully EE medical results can be recognized for upfront medical for old CEC too, if indeed it gives me any slight advantage. Whichever comes sooner. I can't wait for another day to get PR.
But at this point I highly doubt the probability of me getting PR by old CEC sooner than EE.

pakcial

Dec 18, 2015
pakcial said:

Based on what CIC ask me, I don't need to send them RCMP certificate, and Police certificate from Hong Kong should be good, right?

Harry0001

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18, 2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP request- Feb 17, 2016... Sent-Feb 29..
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Dec 12, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Jan 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 22, 2016
Interview........
CIC called my Employer on Feb 17,2016.
Passport Req..
April 07,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2016
LANDED..........
April 26, 2016
pakcial said:

You should include RCMP and PC from Hong Kong as it clearly states that "From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18". It means that if you have lived in Canada for more than six months, you should include RCMP as well.

jigneshshah87

Oct 21, 2015
hello! everyone.
i am sept 11 applicant glad that finally got MR request today at 6 pm... hope they work with faster pace .. hope that my other fellows get same soon.
so happyyyy.. atleast now i know that they are doing something. ;D ;D