Med's Done....
8 March 2016, Upfront RPRF: 6 March 2016
Passport Req..
Waitiiiiiiiiiiiiing
VISA ISSUED...
Waitiiiiiiiiiiiiing
BlessedSherry said:
Hey,
Has anyone otuside of Canada done a change of address?
I sent an email & case specific enquiry last week to change my address, just wondering how long it will take to show in ecas...
Thnx
Any change should be applied within 3-5 days.

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
neevan said:
QUALIFYING PERIOD(QP); from 30sep 2011- 29sep 2014 - Authorized NOC O,A,B work experience within QP:03JAN 2014 to Lock in - Ctaegory of work permit: PGWP Post secondary studies in canada: College -Technical Work experience 1: Work Period: 02 Sep 2013 to Lock in (Full time) - LOE Confirms, dates of employment, position title, salary, both T4 2013 and 2014 show reported earnings of 50 K and 12500 APPLICATE NEGATIVE CONDITIONS- WORK PERIOD(1 year in last 3 years): APPEARS NOT MET **Lead statement and/or main duties do not appear to met**

Review Required by Officer
It claims that you do not have the 1 year experience required and are under 2nd review.

Your qualifying period of work experience starts on January 3rd, 2014. You applied in September 2014 (= lock in). This is less than 1 year.

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
neevan said:
But i was working on Off-campus work permit for the same job after graduation. From sep 2013
Weird. Okay... was that a student work permit with part-time experience? I know that as a student you are only allowed to work 20 hours per week.

neevan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
I was completed my Graduation in August so i am legally to work for full time for any employer. Most important thing is i am no longer a student when i was working and holding valid offcampus work permit

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
neevan said:
I was completed my Graduation in August so i am legally to work for full time for any employer. Most important thing is i am no longer a student when i was working and holding valid offcampus work permit
And you received a new work permit on January 3rd, 2014?

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
neevan said:
Yeah technically for PGWP
Okay, had another look at it. The way I understand it, it says "authorized" work experience was from January 3rd, 2014 onwards to lock in date (what is your exact lock in date?). And whatever happened before from Sep 2, 2013 to January 2, 2014 does not meet this condition, which are the 4 months you mentioned off campus. It's confusing, I must agree.

Perhaps, the second officer will deem the 4 months to qualidy as work experience, which is why he requested the 2nd review.

greekhero

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
neevan said:
It's about the work permit you had at that time. if the permit only allows you work 20hr per week then those experiences are not eligible for CEC. Also they said the lead statement dose not match your duties?

neevan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
I was holding Offcampus work permit at the time from Sep to Jan 2 2014. Since i was graduated on August 2013, i was eligible to work full time as i am no longer a student.

May be you are right i should explain then with providing document proof to confirm i graduated in August 2013. Is that ok if i send these documents without CIC requesting me?

neevan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
To my surprise, this was happened on March 5th 2016 according to GCMS notes. After that i did both medicals and RPRF as upfront.

So far CIC dint requested anything regarding the eligibility documents

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
neevan said:
To my surprise, this was happened on March 5th 2016 according to GCMS notes. After that i did both medicals and RPRF as upfront.

So far CIC dint requested anything regarding the eligibility documents
They did not request anything because eligibility is not passed, yet.

neevan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
OhWow said:
They did not request anything because eligibility is not passed, yet.
Is that ok if i send any support documents to CIC now regarding Offcampus workpermit thing without they requesting me?

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
neevan said:
Is that ok if i send any support documents to CIC now regarding Offcampus workpermit thing without they requesting me?
Have you included a copy of your work permit(s) with your original application?