Passport Req..
!
VISA ISSUED...
!
LANDED..........
!
FSWPR2014 said:
Hi All,

I have few questions regarding FSW 2014. I am planning to send my docs to CIC in this week only but before sending to them i want to clear my few doubts.

1) do we have to send all passports ? Old and current both

2) Do we have to send all marksheets including secondary high school ? ( I mean 10th grade and 12th grade as I am from India)

3) Can we use paperclip for binding those documents and forms as they are many ? I can say around 70 pages.

4) I am unable to fit all pages in CIC mentioned envelope which 9" x 12" ... so what should I do ?

If anyone can answers above questions then it would be great for me.

Thanks in advance
Fswpr2014

Frend
U have to send current passport copies
U have to send final transcript along with every degree and secondary school certificate
10 grade marksheet and certificate and 12 grade marksheet and certificate attested copies
Use paper clips, donot staple
Use file having plastic transparent sheets and use it from both sides
Buy yellow pages use as separator to place it between both documents place in one plastic sheet

And place file in Dhl seal envelope pasting your personal name noc code and address printed on. Yellow paper and paste on upper portion of Dhl envelope

And place print of Nova Scotia address under the place of address bar printed on yellow paper

Sealed the envelope and give it Dhl guys they will put your Dhl envople which u bring from home to new one and label it with there printout slip

RadhaLenin

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Doc
Me too send my application on sep-08.. Hope 2morrow my package will be in CIC....

Ahmed Badawi

Jul 22, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already Sent
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015 / MR Received 17-03-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
My Application reached today 11th September

FSWPR2014

Sep 11, 2014
Thanks Winds gambler for your help..Do you have sample of that file ? Are you referring file separate or post-it stick ? do you have any reference link for that ? I read on checklist form that "Attach small items such as photos and certified cheques with a paper clip, otherwise leave documents unbound" so if we use paperclip then will CIC create any problem?

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
FSWPR2014 said:
How to get Police certificate in US ? anybody have done this before ? Please guide me
In Section 18 of your Checklist (which you've definately studied since your application is already mailed to CIC) you can read "Please consult our website". When you follow that link you're redirected to a list of countries, where you need to find US and find further guidances and links. Then, use the link and visit US authority website where you can fetch all the nesessry information.
Hope this will help.

Or does your question imply that you've taken this steps already but still have no clue how to get this certificate?

RadhaLenin

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Doc
I sent my application on 09/08. it reached today 0912... now it is time for waiting.....

shb

May 10, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Photo Request (18-02-15)
Nomination.....
18-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
24-06-2015 --> SLU 26-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-06-2015 --> Uploaded 30-06-2015 --> TLU 04-07-2015
Passport Req..
Request --> 14-07-15 PP submitted --> 03-08-15
VISA ISSUED...
Received pp with Maple Leaf :)
LANDED..........
Soon...
Hello guys,

I am in the process of finalizing my application within 1-2 weeks.
Will file it in Sept. lot INSHALLAH :)

FSWPR2014

Sep 11, 2014
Arika - No I haven't applied for police certificate. if you have any link then please provide me. I have one more questions regarding photos. I have read that first we have to put barcode pages then document checklist. so do we have to attach photos with barcode pages of general application form or with document checklist ?

Winds gambler

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Doc's Request.
!
Nomination.....
!
AOR Received.
!
IELTS Request
Send with doc
File Transfer...
!
Med's Request
!
Med's Done....
!
Interview........
!
Passport Req..
!
VISA ISSUED...
!
LANDED..........
!
FSWPR2014 said:
Thanks Winds gambler for your help..Do you have sample of that file ? Are you referring file separate or post-it stick ? do you have any reference link for that ? I read on checklist form that "Attach small items such as photos and certified cheques with a paper clip, otherwise leave documents unbound" so if we use paperclip then will CIC create any problem?
The process is detail for u and ur spouse and kids
Step one buy file having 10 plastic sheets attached in it

2 . Purchase 15 yellow papers

3. Print your name , noc code and address phone number on at lease 3 yellow pages twice means upper and lower portion ( divide it into half piece each paper so that u have now 6 labeles of ur name and details )

4. Buy big scotch tape which cover each lable printed with ur name n paste it on all four sides of file cover means two inside and two outside

5 . Step paste remaining two labels of ur name on Dhl envople upper portion on both sides with scotch tape

6 . Step. Print one lable on yellow paper of Nova Scotia address and noc code and place it at under the transparent envelope attached to DHL envelope.

7 the step now 10 plastic sheets attached in file
1 plastic cover
A. Put checklist in first plastic sheet and other side your payment form or cheque
B. place yellow blank paper which works as separator in between them

2 plastic cover

A. Place your generic forming side and other form and put same yellow paper in between

And so onnn

Now use all plastic sheets like that and clip all the papers with paper clips
For example
All education certificates yours n spouse comes togeathers on one side and other side your work experience place yellow paper as separator in between them

Photos should be placed in small transparent envople and place it in last sheet with 2 printed labels of your
address

Now put the file insid DHL ENVOLOPE LABLED ALREADY BY YOU AND SEALED IT
GIVE IT TO DHL COUNTER THEY WILL PLACE THAT DHL ENVOLPE BROUGHT BY YOU TO NEW ENVOLOPE AND SEALED IT AND PLACE THERE PRINT OUT SLIP OF NOVA SCOTIA AND SEND IT. WHICH TOOK ALLMOST 8 days to reach there

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Application sent 2nd Sep, received on 5th Sep.

think that CIC will start acting on sep applications by nov end or dec first week considering less applications received after may and usual processing time of 3 months

dev260183

Sep 14, 2014
Hello to all my friends as I am new to this forum

I hav applied on 11th sept 14 in 2132 mechanical and now hoping for the best and waiting for next 3 months

Wishing all sept applicants all the very best

swa786

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 03, 2014
Doc's Request.