+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Citizenship Application

Canadian2015

Nov 18, 2013
Rupesh, Did they sent a letter for oath or told you on the test date?

My test is on March 6th and I was planning on going on a vacation end of March? Is there an approximate time? Scarborough seems like its delayed?

rupesh

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian2015 said:
Rupesh, Did they sent a letter for oath or told you on the test date?

My test is on March 6th and I was planning on going on a vacation end of March? Is there an approximate time? Scarborough seems like its delayed?
Hi Canadian2015,

They gave oath letter after test. Be prepared for that you might get a oath invitation after test. Also by looking at other members in this forum time varies from two weeks to four months. If you are planning for vacation then you can tell CIC officer after test that you would be not available for certain period. Good luck to you for your test.

Simply

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Hi Guys,

I got the test and interview call too. My timeline:

Application Received: Sept.9, 2013
Start Processing: Nov. 16, 2013
Notification for test/interview received: March 5, 2014
Test at Scarborough: March 19, 2014 @ 10:15 am

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Simply said:
Hi Guys,

I got the test and interview call too. My timeline:

Application Received: Sept.9, 2013
Start Processing: Nov. 16, 2013
Notification for test/interview received: March 5, 2014
Test at Scarborough: March 19, 2014 @ 10:15 am
Great !! Did u travel during the 4 yr period ?

sept-30

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
today I called cic to get any news and the agent told me my file is still in Sydney and then she said my background check is up to dated. does that mean that they are done with my file and they will send it to local office soon ?

mrbravo

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
sept-30 said:
today I called cic to get any news and the agent told me my file is still in Sydney and then she said my background check is up to dated. does that mean that they are done with my file and they will send it to local office soon ?
I think so. probably your file is in transit now.

Does your receive still show on your E-Cas? if not when did it disappear?

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dear all,

I'm happy to see some of September applicants have their test dates or passed it already which is showing the procedure has been speeded up.

but I'm wondering why I don't see any update about my application received on Sep 19 and started the processing on Nov 26 . The 'received' line is still on my ecase and according to the CIC agent that I talked to him two weeks ago, my application is still in Sydney. I appreciate if you have the similar case or you have any thoughts.

Cheers,
S.

harryad

Nov 20, 2013
Which RECEIVED line do people talk about.
I don't see any received on my ecas....it just says IN PROCESS and when I click on it...it says application received on 19 sept...started processing 26 nov...sent guide on so and so date

Where does one Look for the RECEIVED line ( which disappears for applications that move to local office)

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harryad said:
Which RECEIVED line do people talk about.
I don't see any received on my ecas....it just says IN PROCESS and when I click on it...it says application received on 19 sept...started processing 26 nov...sent guide on so and so date

Where does one Look for the RECEIVED line ( which disappears for applications that move to local office)

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
are you located in the east?

sazamizi said:
Hi dear all,

I'm happy to see some of September applicants have their test dates or passed it already which is showing the procedure has been speeded up.

but I'm wondering why I don't see any update about my application received on Sep 19 and started the processing on Nov 26 . The 'received' line is still on my ecase and according to the CIC agent that I talked to him two weeks ago, my application is still in Sydney. I appreciate if you have the similar case or you have any thoughts.

Cheers,
S.

Canadian2015

Nov 18, 2013
I wrote the test today it was very easy. We were told oath is 3-4 weeks. I mentioned about my travel plans to the agent and she said to write a letter with the reservations. I dont want it to make the process longer but I thought it takes atleast a month at scarborough.

Should I call them and discuss?

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, I have submitted my application from Hamilton but around one month ago I called them and changed my address to North York / Toronto.

jujuberanch said:
are you located in the east?