+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Citizenship Application

AcerAcer

Nov 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys here is Excel file please edit your info

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoHGMAukyShMdE53cFV3YlRQbVFiT0lXNnJXenVvV3c&usp=sharing

canacit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ecas has been updated and now shows that test letter has been issued.

AcerAcer

Nov 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaikat said:
congrats all of you who got the test invite....I am practicing the exams from citizenshipsupport.ca but it's really hard the history part I mean....how am I suppose to remember all the dates? even a by born Canadian couldn't answer the dates I have asked today at work...lol....what I am gonna do now ! I don't want to fail.
Good Luck Shaikat for test tomorrow, please share your experience once you aced in the test tomorrow. cheers!!!

hopefully you will get oath invite same day ;)

shaikat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
ok....so got 20 out of 20. Read the book and do specially all the Richmond library questions....u will be fine. Interview was short and she didn't take any photocopies....checked all the stamps and verified all the original documents.....she said congrats after the interview and oath is either feb last week or march 1st week. so what do u think?

Randypandy

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Shaikat.!

When you said checked all the stamps and original documents, do you mean the dates that you showed as Absent from canada and PR card, Landing paper and Passports?

Do they go through each absense and relavent stamp( exit /In) on the passport ?

Thanks
Randy

shaikat said:
ok....so got 20 out of 20. Read the book and do specially all the Richmond library questions....u will be fine. Interview was short and she didn't take any photocopies....checked all the stamps and verified all the original documents.....she said congrats after the interview and oath is either feb last week or march 1st week. so what do u think?

Nara

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Shaikat! Did you do online questions from Richmond Public Library website? And also, which original documents the officer was verified? Thanks in advance and congrats once again! :)

shaikat said:

shaikat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
checked drivers license, health, pr / landing document...checked all stamps exit and entry.....couldn't find my day trips entry stamps but she said that's common.

use yourlibrary website....that's a brilliant site.